• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Post your findings here!

I was looking around mapeditor to find where all players could be teleported if it really worked. There is no such place, though.
If these tiles were real onStep tiles they would be replaced to new depot-like tile to avoid stacking on optional pvp worlds.

Only one place which draws my attention is a building on the right from dp mentioned in one book from the tower:
The great pyramid is the centre of our beloved city. It is there that our praised pharaoh resides, surrounded by his trusted servants. Far below the palace, hidden in the deepest dungeons of the ancient pyramid are the tombs of despair. The old pharaoh met his fate there, and it is said he still roams the hidden passageways, bound forever to his undead body. So great was the wisdom of Arkhothep that he granted his father eternal unlife, so that he may to atone for his sins and become worthy of ascension. Who knows? Perhaps one day he, too, will ascend, leaving both the curse and his tomb behind him and taking his place at Arkhothep's side. But I fear his folly defies all attempt to cure it. He has proved unyielding to the wisdom of his son's preachings for as long as I can remember. Long will be his road, and a million deaths he shall die before he will see the light of the wisdom that will free him from his prison.

I removed mwalls to check how does wall look like here:
42290252.png

this place is in building on the right from depot, check these mwalls after moving switches and stuff, check also these doors if they're open or locked and post screenshot here

if it's reward room the reward is probably ceremonial mask(spoiled in another book about mask, text below). Sarcophagus teleports players when used.
...so Morgathla revealed to him one of the secrets it was guarding, a secret that had been thought lost for a long time. And Arkhothep forged the parts of a powerful mask and assembled it on a demon altar. He had secretly erected this unholy shrine underneath the great pyramid he had planned to use as the final resting place for his father. So strong was this altar's magic that it fused the parts to form the famous Helmet of the Ancients as soon as they were placed on it. Eight helmets Arkhothep crafted, one for himself and one for each of his allies. But he did not fully trust his fellow conspirators, so he inserted ordinary rubies into their helmets, while his own helmet was imbued with the eternal power of a soul ruby. This way those helmets had only a fraction of his own helmet's powers. But Arkhothep's precautions against his allies went further than that. He only revealed the secret to forge one single part of the helmet to each of them, and each of them was taught the secret to forge a different part. Arkhothep clearly saw through his allies' greedy natures. He knew they would never share their knowledge with each other, and he foresaw that their greed would make them plot against each other rather than against him.

this still doesn't explain why ceremonial mask has arm:9 as normal helmet of the ancients without ruby

but wait, someone has still fun trolling others and pretending that solved something

@killallah
pics or didn't happen

I've noticed something. There's a language book in the serpentine tower with the following text:

Mehrah asram cha mehe than. Uth a'thul at cha there. Orum tha cha elik jahara. Udhun zah fahr mal. Chamek at uthul hatradek asram. Mehrem alir iktha at uthun. Kasin tha Ur ch helim doh. Mah dah direm. Athul as hathu, athul as dofah, athul as mereth. Cha ukhtu muhn dahra. Sethor mah amin dah. At meruhm cha me dah. Chamek persim kaharah bah tufi. Moh dah rah. Moh Udhin cha uthul. Meheth Zuhl tha berah.

This language is used by demons too, probably because they were summoned from Ankrahmun. I've translated it into every language on google, and these are the most successful ones.

Latin
Mehrah asram Cha mehe rashly. Uth a'thul at Cha there. Stuff tha Cha elik jahara. Udhun zah fahr pace. But Chamek uthul hatradek asram. Mehrem haue iktha at uthun. Kasin Ur tha CH Elim doh. Mah DAH emerge. Athul has Pretenders, Pretenders athul dofah, athul mereth Pretenders. Cha ukhtu muhn dahra. Seth are evil Amin DAH. But Cha meruhm I DAH. Chamek Persian kaharah tufi bah. Moh DAH rah. Moh Udhin uthul Cha. Meheth Zuhl tha Bera.

Vietnamese

Mehrah asram coal mehe father. Uth a'thul at his father there. Orum tha father ELIK Jahara. Udhun Zah Fahr mal. Chamek at uthul hatradek asram. Mehrem alir iktha at uthun. Kasin tha Ur ch helim doh. Mah Dah direm. Athul as hathu, athul as dofah, athul as mereth. Father ukhtu muhn dahra. Sethor amino mah Dah. At meruhm parents Dah. Chamek persim kaharah bah Tufi. Moh DAH rah. Moh Udhin father uthul. Meheth Zuhl others berah.

Swahili

Mehrah asram to forgive than. Uth a'thul at the repository. Orum tha forth by the elik. Mal fahr Jizah remember Zun. Chamek at kithul not tradek asram. Mehrem alir iktha at Thun. Kasin Ur tha doh helim ch. Dah Mah direm. Athul as no Thu, athul as dofah, athul as mereth. Ukhtu of UHN dahra. Sethor truly mah dah. At meruhm of me dah. Chamek persim kaharah tufi Bah. MOH dah rah. MOH Udhin of kithul. Meheth Zuhl tha berah.

A proposed translation from Tibia Wiki talk

Metal (blood) describtion at four' there. Oil from four thick liquids. Map for feeding (food) times to proceed. Sacrifice at blood altar research. Many fainted lights in area. Kasin tha in the middle of the Pharaoh's house's smallest ring. Moon code breaking. Describtion for spiced mushrooms, describtion for bottom, describtion for feast of reuniting. Four long suffering traditional drinks. Ritual moon faithful code. At deceased four me dah. Sacrifice intersection suggestion at fire basin. Mixed dah body. Mix 'recipe of four bloods. Add potion of water from the Serpent to finish the sacrofice.

Last edited:
the reward is probably ceremonial mask and eventually ability to reach room with arkhotrep or kilallah just never finished this quest and have fun reading it all

all videos of serpentine tower on tibiacast are pvp battles only

Last edited:
What about the Tomes? I think they have something to do with some secret.
When you look at the 4 times they say this :

07:47 You see a green tome.
It weighs 19.00 oz.
It is a volume of The Mystic Secrets of Tibia.

07:47 You see a grey tome.
It weighs 19.00 oz.

07:47 You see a blue tome.
It weighs 19.00 oz.

07:48 You see a red tome.
It weighs 19.00 oz.

Now you know they are all empty & you cannot write in them.
They say "It is a volume of The Mystic Secrets of Tibia".
I think you may need an NPC to read them too you, or learn some kind of magic so you can make the texts appear, than it will give some kind of hint towards some secrets.

keep going guys ! i dont have acc in rl anymore ;/ but its interesting as hell ! any1 tried to reveal text in those tomes

I know there was a lot talk about the serpentine tower would have something to do with the wall of fame in the north of ankrahmun near the passage to darashia. Probably you'd have to do something at serpentine tower and someplace else at the same time. One of the thoughts were that the wall of fame hid the last part of HOTA or something like that. It could possibly have something to do with the tombs and doing stuff at the same time down there.

There's also a lot of mysteries down in hellgate, if you could figure out the beholder language i am sure you'd have the solution for many mysteries.

It is next to impossible to figure out the mysteries of tibia, there's so many combinations to be tried, so many npcs to try and get information from with what keywords?

The sword of fury i sceptical to if it really is obtainable, i know that there's been a spike sword on rookgaard that was given to sunrise for helping cipsoft with something, i don't remember if there was another one though that was said had been obtained through the quest.

But according to books on the way to and in mintwallin the teleport leads to mintwallin, if i remember correctly. And most people seem to think that the sword of fury and the minotaur mage room has a connection, i don't think it does.

I can't quite remember which npc says something about a teleport but i believe it is cipfried the monk in the rookgaard temple, not sure though. The monk on the premium side is also a strange character, the hole he's talking about seems to be the rabbit hole and he thought there was monsters down there, but it could also be one of the holes next to the skeleton cave.

It sounds really strange that the serpentine tower quest actually is a very very very veeery rare reward and you're up against hard monsters. I would've assumed a quest where you have to use your brain would be about just that not about fighting monsters. I mean if it truly is an old quest that's been working ever since ankrahmun was introduced it could be pretty amazing rewards, but it feels like cipsoft made it do-able later on if it actually is solveable.

Back