• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OpenTibia [10.76] Remere's Map Editor

Well i download last rev and add the dll files but i get this 0xc00007b error code, and yes i have install those packages! Does anyone have an installrme.exe file so everthing will be alot easier?

qsDBCyJ.png

using rme on a 1010 map, when I launch server it gives an error (server TFS 1.0 1041)

ERROR- This map need to be upgraded by using the latest map editor version to be able to load correctly.

Is this an rme issue? or would this be server

Lol so i open a map with the map editor and its a 10.4 map and it asks me for a 9.60 dat and spr, ok so i download 9.60 and it doesn't even register the dat and spr in the folder. Any ideas?

Lol so i open a map with the map editor and its a 10.4 map and it asks me for a 9.60 dat and spr, ok so i download 9.60 and it doesn't even register the dat and spr in the folder. Any ideas?
ive used a 8.60 b4 never had this problem

Im gonna try to ask again........
using rme on a 1010 map, when I launch server it gives an error (server TFS 1.0 1041)
ERROR- This map need to be upgraded by using the latest map editor version to be able to load correctly.
Is this an rme issue? or would this be server

Back