• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OpenTibia [10.76] Remere's Map Editor

Why cant anyone just post Tibia.dat and Tibia.spr files that are needed for the map-editor to work?! common

You can use the orginal tibia client, just select the tibia folder, dont enter the file, just select it

i fixed it but now the problem is i cant turn on my server... Cant find the "run" button.

is it possible that the exits of housings can't be placed on the north side ? atleast it can be placed there, but if you look in the server it is a normal door?

Anyone else got bug with floors? Mapeditor shows other than I've selected

It doesn't recognize my Tibia DAT and SPR files eventhough. I downloaded the client 10.35 specifically for this. Got any clue on what might be the problem?

Can someone provide the numbers/letters for "dat" & "spr" of Tibia Client 10.55 that should be added in remere's ? :*

Apologize, I made a mistake there i meant to ask for tibia client 10.41 and not for 10.55 but I don't know how can I edit my own message =D srry >.<

You can just click Live and then Host Server or Join Server to map with more people at the same time.
4V42WmfSg.png

If you host, open the port in your router and give people your global ip, they have to use that to join your live mapping.
When you join a live mapping of someone else, add the global ip of the hoster at IP:.
Password can be left empty if you don't want to use a password.

Back