• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[10.77][TFS 1.2] ORTS, a real map project

Hello, i have a question about postman Kevin, does anybody else having problems getting him to respond after completed first mission?? and i followed both roads to complete it as it says in http://tibia.wikia.com/wiki/Postman_Missions_Quest and after trying it on a god account i`ve tried it on a regular account and Kevin still dont give any more missions or responce :(

Just updated from github and kevin still do not respond :/ is it a problem with my server?? not saving my progress???

I can't run this server bacause temple position is for me unknown. I can't also check it in map editor as none of it's versions can open it. Always says unsupported client version...

Sorry for double post but i dont see Edit option...
What i meant was i can run server but can't log in on any character because of what i said above ;<

Last edited by a moderator:
I just did!...and we have another problem...It does open a map but...its all black...no tools no maps itself just blackness...tho loadind process goes well...

I just did!...and we have another problem...It does open a map but...its all black...no tools no maps itself just blackness...tho loadind process goes well...
press ctrol + g and put x: 32221 y: 32221 z: 7 and it will bring you near of the map

Hi, my server crash every 15 minutes(recompiled), I tried to create the log as it is instructed on the FAQ, but the mdmp file just wont appear, so I attached the server process to visual studio, not sure if give's the same result, but here it is.

crash.png

I'm using the newest datapack and the newest engine release x64 which supports 10.41 protocol. When I try to login on my ots with 10.41 Tibia client, appers login window with charachters, but when I choose char and click ok ther Tibia client shows: "Only client with protocol 10.37 allowed!".
Morover when I use 10.37 Tibia client and try the same it shows: "Only client with protocol 10.41 allowed!".
Also I tried with TFS ssource form Mark compiled by me and there was no improvement.
My question is where is the issue? ;(
I will be gratefull if somone could help me.
Thank you in advance.

I just tested it myself and I can login fine.
I suppose engine and datapack is fine. Maybe the issue is in database if it's possible..
Cause I use database which earlier worked with 10.37 protocol..I have no idea what possibly can be wrong. ;/

Hi Guys

First of all realy nice work...
Server runs stable for several days now!!!
But again a small problem occured
During the Ancient Tombs Quest after Killing Pharaoh Vashresamun if i enter the teleporter with
the blue note i get teleported to the reward room and the the Tibia game exe crashes!!!
Server doesn't show any problems!!
otserv. fehler6.jpg

I hope somebody can see the problem here?!
cu

Hi
I have a problem with exp rate. I have enabled exp stages (e.g. x60 for 1-50 lvl) and it works fine but real rate in game is x90 for 1 to 50. So every single exp stage is multiplied by 1.5. Why and where can I disable it?

Greetings

Back