• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[10.77][TFS 1.2] ORTS, a real map project

Hi, my server crash every 15 minutes(recompiled), I tried to create the log as it is instructed on the FAQ, but the mdmp file just wont appear, so I attached the server process to visual studio, not sure if give's the same result, but here it is.

crash.png
You have teamviewer, does this happen every 15min?, you tried multiple times? If this occur, it would be perfect, then if you have teamviewer, i could help to break it down and see what cause it.

Hi Guys

First of all realy nice work...
Server runs stable for several days now!!!
But again a small problem occured
During the Ancient Tombs Quest after Killing Pharaoh Vashresamun if i enter the teleporter with
the blue note i get teleported to the reward room and the the Tibia game exe crashes!!!
Server doesn't show any problems!!
View attachment 25749

I hope somebody can see the problem here?!
cu
Make sure that room exsist and the teleport has correct coordinates

I have 3 problems with quests.

1# First is about Bigfoot Burden Quest - Test 4 (shooting) when i stay on sqm in front of 'gun' i just get error in console:
30GyjmT.png

I did earlier tests, but cant do this one.

2# The second problem is about Banshee quest, after 6 seals, when i need to speak with Banshee Queen, she doesn't reply. (there is no any error in console)

Y7jbLdr.png

3# The last one is about Green Djinn Quest, when i have to speak with Shauna about 'water pipe', she doesn't reply too.

I see these npcs are scripted, so idk.

If someone is bored, you can look in it. :v

#Edit.
4# Storkus doesn't reply for 'vampire lord token', i have finished every mission of Inq.

Last edited:
Hi, am sorry am low experienced due too i quit tibia 2 years and back to it for a while i downloaded the server files but i would like to report that there is something strange with some npc that they seem to be written/coded properly but they are bugged i want to communicate to explain more, thanks in advance

Hello,
As I saw, today relase summer update on global tibia.
My question is when rme and server files will came out to compile 10.50 ? :<

Hello,
As I saw, today relase summer update on global tibia.
My question is when rme and server files will came out to compile 10.50 ? :<
updated release is 7 July lol and there is no ETA to have maps and quests since we need to track everything from zero and wait for a tracker to be released and have characters to track it and so many things lol, you guys think that it is so simple...

updated release is 7 July lol and there is no ETA to have maps and quests since we need to track everything from zero and wait for a tracker to be released and have characters to track it and so many things lol, you guys think that it is so simple...
Ok so I had different 2 questions:
It is possible to put new spities from 10.50 to 10.41 engine serv and run on protocol 10.41 gclient??
If question on 1st question is "Yes" then it's possible to transfer outfit on lower protocal too?

At all if it's not problem please any guides how to make it (Thanks)

Anyway, if someone had paccacc on global tibia please contact with me [lookin some who can send me some pics (from pacc area) to make rookgaard]

Ok so I had different 2 questions:
It is possible to put new spities from 10.50 to 10.41 engine serv and run on protocol 10.41 gclient??
If question on 1st question is "Yes" then it's possible to transfer outfit on lower protocal too?

At all if it's not problem please any guides how to make it (Thanks)

Anyway, if someone had paccacc on global tibia please contact with me [lookin some who can send me some pics (from pacc area) to make rookgaard]
Everything is possible with the right skills.

Yes you can transfer sprites from newer version to other versions as long as you also distribute the modified SPRs and DATs. There are guides for adding sprites to SPR files that you can find in the tutorial section.

Last edited:
Does anyone knows which one is the npc crashing the server after 10~15 mins on 64bits? :'(

As i have stated above, i'm offering help to track the crash. If you know how to compile it with visual studio and run it as debug mode. Even tho this crash never happend to me.

As i have stated above, i'm offering help to track the crash. If you know how to compile it with visual studio and run it as debug mode. Even tho this crash never happend to me.
I compiled as debug but I didn't get any log when the server crashed :X

i have it in my log...

The Forgotten Server - Version 1.0
Compilied on Jul 10 2014 11:17:39 for arch x64

A server developed by Mark Samman
Visit our forum for updates, support, and resources: http://otland.net/.

>> Loading config
>> Establishing database connection... MySQL 6.0.0
>> Running database manager
>> Loading vocations
>> Loading items
>> Loading script systems
>> Loading monsters
>> Loading outfits
>> Checking world type... PVP
>> Loading map
> Map size: 33760x33023.
> Map loading time: 54.227 seconds.
[Spawn::addMonster] Can not find Chrak
[Error - Npc::loadFromXml] Failed to load data/npc/Dalbrect2.xml: File was not f
ound
[Error - Npc::loadFromXml] Failed to load data/npc/Sorcerer Estrella.xml: File w
as not found

>> Initializing gamestate
>> Loaded all modules, server starting up...
>> Forgotten Server Online!

i have it in my log...

The Forgotten Server - Version 1.0
Compilied on Jul 10 2014 11:17:39 for arch x64

A server developed by Mark Samman
Visit our forum for updates, support, and resources: http://otland.net/.

>> Loading config
>> Establishing database connection... MySQL 6.0.0
>> Running database manager
>> Loading vocations
>> Loading items
>> Loading script systems
>> Loading monsters
>> Loading outfits
>> Checking world type... PVP
>> Loading map
> Map size: 33760x33023.
> Map loading time: 54.227 seconds.
[Spawn::addMonster] Can not find Chrak
[Error - Npc::loadFromXml] Failed to load data/npc/Dalbrect2.xml: File was not f
ound
[Error - Npc::loadFromXml] Failed to load data/npc/Sorcerer Estrella.xml: File w
as not found

>> Initializing gamestate
>> Loaded all modules, server starting up...
>> Forgotten Server Online!

https://github.com/PrinterLUA/FORGOTTENSERVER-ORTS/commit/c6081aa656d9e93e2caf4ae3f37ac954b3afac38

I saw missing monster on datafile/monster and ofcourse spawnlist: Target Dummy on last few update sources. Ofc it was added but now it's missing. Question: Why? ._.

I saw missing monster on datafile/monster and ofcourse spawnlist: Target Dummy on last few update sources. Ofc it was added but now it's missing. Question: Why? ._.
it were removed from tibia since 9.7 IIRC and that is why it is removed here as well

Back