• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[10.77][TFS 1.2] ORTS, a real map project

does it have spawns ? I mean map ? Cuz when i opened it in rme none monsters are there. Still very very great job. :D

hello, everyone i have problems to load this pack ... i have error Unable to Load items (XML)! who is wrong plx help me :D

/home/forgottenserver/src/ban.cpp: In member function ‘bool Ban::acceptConnection(uint32_t)’:
/home/forgottenserver/src/ban.cpp:34:16: error: ‘IpConnectMap’ has no member named ‘emplace’
make[2]: *** [CMakeFiles/tfs.dir/src/ban.cpp.o] Błąd 1
make[1]: *** [CMakeFiles/tfs.dir/all] Błąd 2
make: *** [all] Błąd 2

/home/forgottenserver/src/ban.cpp: In member function ‘bool Ban::acceptConnection(uint32_t)’:
/home/forgottenserver/src/ban.cpp:34:16: error: ‘IpConnectMap’ has no member named ‘emplace’
make[2]: *** [CMakeFiles/tfs.dir/src/ban.cpp.o] Błąd 1
make[1]: *** [CMakeFiles/tfs.dir/all] Błąd 2
make: *** [all] Błąd 2

You need GCC version 4.8 minimum to compile TFS 1.1

Failed to fetch data from sql->houses table.
Is the table empty?

I got this error in Znote AAC.

And when I am buying house and restarting TFS, I am not the owner of the house which I bought. Whats the reason?

Last edited by a moderator:
Shutdown the server with /closeserver shutdown instead of killing the process manually.

What do you think, why houses aren't added to Houses table in Database? The Forgotten Server is running. ;/
Buy a house with gm, !buyhouse and execute server save and restart the server with a save and they should be added.

When i used tfs and load map done shot me for this in ssh

bhwvq1.png

I'm in trouble here, he also carries twice the map but when I log the character list appears and does not go, the other problem is that I edited the map and now he is unable to find the NPC Chrak.

Sorry for my bad english.

Im also having a problem logging into the server. I load the server up with no errors, I logged in fine. Then I reloaded the server and I can't get in. I had my buddy log in to make sure its up and then I try logging in but it gives me an error 10060, can not connection to server. I've been looking around for a solution but all I see is alot of threads with no fixes

Code:
Lua Script Error: [Action Interface]
data/actions/scripts/quests/system2.lua:onUse
data/actions/scripts/quests/system2.lua:345: attempt to perform arithmetic on global 'weight' (a nil value)
stack traceback:
    [C]: in function '__add'
    data/actions/scripts/quests/system2.lua:345: in function <data/actions/scripts/quests/system2.lua:301>

when you clic in the dead tree to take the black knight key's

Code:
Lua Script Error: [Action Interface]
data/actions/scripts/quests/system2.lua:onUse
data/actions/scripts/quests/system2.lua:345: attempt to perform arithmetic on global 'weight' (a nil value)
stack traceback:
    [C]: in function '__add'
    data/actions/scripts/quests/system2.lua:345: in function <data/actions/scripts/quests/system2.lua:301>

when you clic in the dead tree to take the black knight key's

https://github.com/otland/forgottenserver/pull/1062

I need help how i put quest in player_storage sql for unlock somes quest how i make it ? someone can help me ? send msg as private

Back