• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[10.77][TFS 1.2] ORTS, a real map project

local function creatureSayCallback(cid, type, msg)
if(not npcHandler:isFocused(cid)) then
return false
end
local player = Player(cid)
if(msgcontains(msg, "sam send me")) then
if player:getStorageValue( 330) == 1 then

it should be "sam sent me"

also when you go to sam and tell him you found the backpack, i had two backpacks and he took them both lol, idk if this is intended but wanted to let know anyway

local function creatureSayCallback(cid, type, msg)
if(not npcHandler:isFocused(cid)) then
return false
end
local player = Player(cid)
if(msgcontains(msg, "sam send me")) then
if player:getStorageValue( 330) == 1 then

it should be "sam sent me"

also when you go to sam and tell him you found the backpack, i had two backpacks and he took them both lol, idk if this is intended but wanted to let know anyway
thanks, I'll take a look

edit:
I've fixed the sent message from first issue, but about the second issue I see no problem in the code, can you show me your entire script from sam?

thanks, I'll take a look

edit:
I've fixed the sent message from first issue, but about the second issue I see no problem in the code, can you show me your entire script from sam?

Yeah i dont see a problem either but i'll still post it

if msgcontains(msg, "old backpack") then
if player:getStorageValue( 330) < 1 then
npcHandler:say("What? Are you telling me you found my old adventurer's backpack that I lost years ago??", cid)
npcHandler.topic[cid] = 1
end
elseif msgcontains(msg, "yes") then
if npcHandler.topic[cid] == 1 then
if getPlayerItemCount(cid, 3960) >= 1 then
npcHandler:say({"Thank you very much! This brings back good old memories! Please, as a reward, travel to Kazordoon and ask my old friend Kroox to provide you a special dwarven armor. ...",
"I will mail him about you immediately. Just tell him, his old buddy Sam is sending you."}, cid, 0, 1, 3500)
player:setStorageValue( 330, 1)
player:removeItem( 3960, 1)

Its weird, because it clearly removes only 1, but for some reason he took both of mine, probably because there was one inside the other one and he just took the first on my backpack which was the one with the other backpack inside, idk if i made myself clear hehe i hope so.

Stupid question but, What do i need to download from http://nightlies.otland.net/ for compiled TFS 1.0, I have no idea how to compile and thats stopping my work... I want to make a good server :/

Got a problem when i use xampp and going to import mysql from schemas i dont find it what shuld i import to my xampp user because i dont find the schemas folder

I´m kinda new to this but whatever.
When i start the server everythings works fine, the server runs without any error, fixed website but its one problem when i try to log in it dosnt work it says Account name and password is not correct. i use gesior so when i create account in the website it work log in in the website but not in the game
Heres a screenshot http://prntscr.com/4b2fwg

^^

Last edited by a moderator:
Back