• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[10.77][TFS 1.2] ORTS, a real map project

Hello guys, i have a little problem.
I've compiled the server and is working good, my friends can enter at server with my global ip at ipchanger.

The problem is i cant enter on my own server, what ip should i put on ip changer? if i put 127.0.0.1 after char list while is entering at server i get an error "errror: connection refused.(10061)

When I'm starting my server I get alot of errors in the "movements" folder.. anyone?

I've compiled the server and is working good, my friends can enter at server with my global ip at ipchanger.

The problem is i cant enter on my own server, what ip should i put on ip changer? if i put 127.0.0.1 after char list while is entering at server i get an error "errror: connection refused.(10061)
So I had the same issue and my solution was if you goto "C://windows/system32/drivers/etc/hosts" and add (ip address from whatsmyip.com)(space)(domain from no-ip.org) on the row below all the text and save it, then try logging into your server with your domain.
Ex.
45.265.0.83 mydomain.no-ip.org <-- this is what it should look like it hosts. (NOTE:) You may have to drag hosts to your desktop or a different file to edit it, then drag it back to etc when finished. Hope this helps!

I forgot to mention you will also have to change your ip in config.lua to your domain
Ex.
-- Connection Config
ip = "mydomain.no-ip.org"
bindOnlyGlobalAddress = "no"
loginProtocolPort = 7171
gameProtocolPort = 7172
statusProtocolPort = 7171

If you host the way i do use your IPv4 Ip address you assigned ;)

screenshot ? And did you update the compact.lua ?
I'm not at my computer now so I can't show you.. But I've had that error before on my 1.0server, could I just replace the 1.0 "movements" folder with the new 1.1 without getting errors in-game? :)

So I had the same issue and my solution was if you goto "C://windows/system32/drivers/etc/hosts" and add (ip address from whatsmyip.com)(space)(domain from no-ip.org) on the row below all the text and save it, then try logging into your server with your domain.
Ex.
45.265.0.83 mydomain.no-ip.org <-- this is what it should look like it hosts. (NOTE:) You may have to drag hosts to your desktop or a different file to edit it, then drag it back to etc when finished. Hope this helps!

thanks a lot dude. Already fixed.

My friend found a bug when they were doing pits of inferno quester, after levers at britghwalker walking down there is a door in the midde of the way to back at start after dl's , they werent able to open this door. Msg of away intruders appear.

Any idea?

Is there a bug that rings duritation are used to fast ? If I equip a ring (example the energy ring) for a second, the ring is used for 10 seconds or more.
I'm using TFS 1.1 with the latest datapack.
And it's running on Linux. Ubuntu.

Is there a bug that rings duritation are used to fast ? If I equip a ring (example the energy ring) for a second, the ring is used for 10 seconds or more.
There was a bug, I know you said you have the most recent datapack but you'll need to update it again just to be sure because they fixed that issue.

Can someone help me fix this?

Just so i can start the server it is not like 8.60 There you got the all files... Where should i download the whole Server? i gonna creat scripts in rl so it will be nice to have a server where i can Walk with gm Char will be much faster :D

Guys, can u check if tp on short way to banuta is working?
Me and some frieds were testing ape city quest and this tp dont work after complete quest.

You do need to update your tfs. It was a bug in tfs 1.1, it was fixed some days ago.

Back