• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[10.95 + Cast] [TFS 1.2] Custom modifications V2

how i can block move and trade items ?

in old tfs i can make it in events/player

@Lundrial, hello again, i use your sources in the last night and get this crash:

[Error - MoveEvent::executeStep] Call stack overflow
*** Error in `./tfs': free(): invalid pointer: 0x0000000000dd9c58 ***
Aborted (core dumped)

Any idea? Thanks!

7792b0adce014084887d9b8b49e5aae0.png

@Lundrial
i received this message
"please make sure you have free slots in your store inbox"

Code:
/home/src/src/depotchest.cpp: In constructor ‘DepotChest::DepotChest(uint16_t, bool)’:
/home/src/src/depotchest.cpp:33:12: error: statement has no effect [-Werror=unused-value]
  pagination;
            ^
cc1plus: all warnings being treated as errors
CMakeFiles/tfs.dir/build.make:503: polecenia dla obiektu 'CMakeFiles/tfs.dir/src/depotchest.cpp.o' nie powiodły się
make[2]: *** [CMakeFiles/tfs.dir/src/depotchest.cpp.o] Błąd 1
CMakeFiles/Makefile2:122: polecenia dla obiektu 'CMakeFiles/tfs.dir/all' nie powiodły się
make[1]: *** [CMakeFiles/tfs.dir/all] Błąd 2
Makefile:76: polecenia dla obiektu 'all' nie powiodły się
make: *** [all] Błąd 2

It's hard to do?
I guess that is, because need c++ changes, also, of you're using this store system, you need to implement all market system in lua :eek:
if you don't want make c++ changes...

Working fine! Awesome job, thanks!

I'm just receing a couple of warnings, but nothing to worry about:
Code:
1>..\src\protocollogin.cpp(46): warning C4100: 'version': unreferenced formal parameter
1>..\src\protocolspectator.cpp(368): warning C4100: 'broadcast': unreferenced formal parameter

Also, I think this code can run 10.96 without any troubles!

See ya!

I compiled all right , for windows 64x and the reward system ta bugged when I kill one boss of the message you are the owner

Back