• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

??

Read the sticky in the trade forum.

All ways of account trading are unallowed now? (Real tibia accounts/money for shadowcores accounts)

Any kind of trading of a ShadowCores account is not allowed, this is because the person who has the e-mail registered to the account can ALWAYS recover the account. Why would you want to buy an account when the seller can get it back? It has to be like this so we can assist players who get hacked.

So I can't now trade my acc for rl tibia acc?!

You can, but we won't allow you to advertise that on the forum and such trades are not supported by us. If you get scammed, we're not going to help you.

just a quick question then from player. is it allowed to sell it ingame trade channel?

And like me i got accounts without a rec key neither a mail. so even posting them is forbidden?

Back