• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

2 Bugs.. Or Only I Dont See It?

rodrigosch

Reaction score
Hello!

Today, I'm here, to post two "bugs" (I think is). And want a help!

1 is-

My OT is online, and all times, hummm, +/- each 1~3minutes my ot freezes all chars +- 30~40seg, mine too(im hoster), what is? Dont is my computer or my internet, because it are every time, can only one player on! Somebody can help it?

2 is-

Cap System, how to disable it?

Is it!

Thanks to now,
RodS.

Hello!

1 is-

My OT is online, and all times, hummm, +/- each 1~3minutes my ot freezes all chars +- 30~40seg, mine too(im hoster), what is? Dont is my computer or my internet, because it are every time, can only one player on! Somebody can help it?

2 is-

Is it!

Thanks to now,
RodS.

1- Probably is the server save... You should set it to about 1~2hrs

2- dunno how to disable, but you can increase the gain cap per level into Vocations.xml

Oh yes brother!
My server save is 1 minute! ;x
Thanks to help!
And the cap I'll make it!
You help me a lot, thanks!
Question Resolved ~~ :D

To disable cap use flags in groups. More info may be found using search.

Hello!

1 is-

2 is-

Is it!

Thanks to now,
RodS.

Using Trunk or Tags?

Back