• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

30 days without food <- BLOG!

Ingens

Advanced OT User
Reaction score
Heya! Here I am again to entertain you with my pointless but none the less (perhaps) amusing ideas!
This time it ain't video editing, live streaming or even complaints on the current donation systems.
Now it's a real life blog that will (hopefully) last for 30 days.

Blog(g):
http://dayswithoutfood.blogg.se

Bring the hatred to the comment-section! >= D

Also:

Check out my live stream from time to time
http://www.own3d.tv/Veggie_Entertainment/live/394211

Or my youtube channel (oldschool pvp vids)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=olcucrp13NY&list=UUyseC4Xwju2cqDM2YtuVemg&index=1
- - - Updated - - -

@Mods
Please don't remove this thread from the current section, I want this to be my official live stream/ video editing thread for the upcoming month so that I don't have to create several threads for all my 3 subjects.

/ Sai

Last edited:
I belive after moreless (probably less) 30 days without food people die from starvation.

Well, if you don't eat anything that means you can make more donations.

I like it.

If you are going to do this, please maintain an active/normal lifestyle.

No just sitting at the computer for 6 hours and sleep the rest of the day bullshit.

I hate when people who go on these fasts like this try to tell other people you can easily go without food, when all they did during their fast is sleep and sit somewhere.

I want you to actually work like a normal person, go to the gym/go running, some form of exercise, and just live a normal lifestyle. Then get back to me with how you feel after it is all over.

on nom nom nom
but why on xmas, ppl eat a lot by then

If you are going to do this, please maintain an active/normal lifestyle.

No just sitting at the computer for 6 hours and sleep the rest of the day bullshit.

I hate when people who go on these fasts like this try to tell other people you can easily go without food, when all they did during their fast is sleep and sit somewhere.

I want you to actually work like a normal person, go to the gym/go running, some form of exercise, and just live a normal lifestyle. Then get back to me with how you feel after it is all over.

. . .

You're supposed to rest during a fast due to the obvious.
This is not a challenge to try to workout without food. It's a mental challenge being really hungry, being around food without eating it.

<_<

Can you do a stream after the 30 days is completed and show us you eating?
Would be interesting to see how savage you would be going at even a piece of corn. XD

tumblr_mdyf3b8SON1qitz6do1_400.jpg

tumblr_mdtu24Kvqx1qitz6do1_400.jpg

tumblr_mdtsdxmAId1qitz6do1_400.jpg

tumblr_mdpeafyqhF1qitz6do1_400.png

tumblr_mdo5wksxbe1qitz6do1_400.jpg

Enjoy :x

On average you can only go 3 weeks without eating food, my estimate about two weeks, gl on killing yourself bro!

Edit: I decided to contribute to Sharp and Peroxide's cause... But I took it to the more extreme... Bacon...

Crispy_bacon_1-1-.jpg

Is-anything-better-than-bacon...no_.jpg

crispy-bacon.jpg

Bacon3.jpg

Enjoy your rumbling tummy while I eat:
m%26ms.jpg

Back