• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[7.4] Triforce [Highrate] [USA] Start this Saturday 3rd.

As we know server went down 30 minutes ago and we know who did it. A guy with name Spray. He ddosed triforce to test his botnet.
Here is proof:

tbs6.png

To GM Lording, now you should just tack his ip and call anti ddos company. Have fun.
>implying spray didn't use a simple internet booter
>implying anything will happen to him
Babby's first day on the internet

mad i offended you? =[[[ it's ok keep playing ots for 1 day at a time and waste moar time =[[[(((((((

Yeah I'm sorry I get easily offended by crybabies. stop commenting every existing otland thread and perhaps go play on the ots instead? or u mad baby cuz i killed u in some boat trap sometime? :)

ps. spray who is ddosing you? tell me their ingame names and i'll kill them for being fags

Last edited:
This server is unplayable. A guy in my skype just logged into gm account and took shit in my house and ip banned because I killed him. GG :). The GM was GM Lording

Last edited:
Why the hell do you have the same acc and pass of GM accounts when your server files once got leaked? Including everyones accounts? So bad.

00:51 Nah'bob: I'm selling and buying spike swords, war hammers and obsidian lances. Furthermore I would buy fire swords, ice rapiers, dragon lances, fire axes and broadswords from you, if you have any.

00:51 Sailicious: sell spike sword

00:51 Nah'bob: My job around here is to buy and sell weapons, armors, helmets, legs, and shields.

fuuuu.jpg

Hope you keep the swords in your depot :p. I was afraid to keep spike sword at djinn because knight's was starting these swords so I changed Alesar to avoid a problem with them, now I've changed the sword from and the NPC is fixed, thanks you.

Utevo gran lux full light only for 1 min..
Bless not work
Might ring of dijin ..09:55 You see a might ring that has 1 charge left ...
Knight heal is sux
SD have high dmg

Would like to have more details about knight heal and others, Im testing the UH right now, also giving a look into might rings. Thanks for the report
please send me an e-mail; [email protected]

quit due to ue damage is so bugged, sd does more damage+ whenever you use ladders or stairs your character laggs shit for 1 sec you must be still without healing or sding or moving

quit due to ue damage is so bugged, sd does more damage+ whenever you use ladders or stairs your character laggs shit for 1 sec you must be still without healing or sding or moving
you quit all ot's after a week anyways, it was going to happen regardless XDDDDDDDDD

also noticed the lag while stair hopping

Back