• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[7.6] ThoraOT - discussion thread about an best custom map

uszmen

Intermediate OT User
Reaction score
Introduction
Thora is a server-project that has existed since 2013 and has been steadily worked on ever since then. The gameplay has always been good here, but the server has lacked in host & management. Now at this release these problems are gone. As we now have got a ddos protected host along with a very stable server engine & completely new features/content - the server will for sure be the best old tibia server that you ever have experienced!

Spells
It will be based on 7.4 with the following exceptions;
− Wands & Rods will exist (custom ones too!).
− Exori will cost 50% mana & Paralyze rune will cost 700 mana in order to use it.
− You will gain twice(2x) the amount of runes/ammunition by conjuring them yourself.
− You will still be able to buy runes from NPC's but they sell it without any bonus (like x1 SD, 5X Hmm).

Task System
There are approximately 20+ task-npcs and each of them gives you a different task. You can only do one task at a time. If you dont want to do the selected task, you can simply cancel it and choose a new one.

General settings
- Skillrate: 6x
- Magicrate: 3x
- Lootrate: 2x

- Frags / Red skull: 3
- Frags / Ban: 6
- Fragtime: 8h (time until one frag expires)
- Fragban time: 48h

- Houseprices: 300gp/sqm
- Level to buy house: 30
- Golden account to buy

- Master sorcerer - 4 mana per 2 ticks
- Elder Druid - 4 mana per 2 ticks
- Royal Paladin - 4 mana per 3 ticks
- Elite Knight - 4 mana per 4 ticks

- From 1 To 7 - x4
- From 8 To 20 - x5
- From 21 To 40 - x4
- From 41 - x3

Minimap of the server (still in development)

minimap.png

Few screen that present our server

1.png

2.png

3.png

4.png

Ill be straight foward; I have no trust in your new ddos protection at all, itll be on a month and go off again.. whats diffrent this time as you've said you got server protection last server?

Sidenote; check if all custom monsters move objects. I could hunt those ice heroes north of the minimap by just blocking myself in with tables/chairs found at the house.

Also; Is party exp shared/tasks able to do together?

Last edited:
Ill be straight foward; I have no trust in your new ddos protection at all, itll be on a month and go off again.. whats diffrent this time as you've said you got server protection last server?

Sidenote; check if all custom monsters move objects. I could hunt those ice heroes north of the minimap by just blocking myself in with tables/chairs found at the house.

Also; Is party exp shared/tasks able to do together?
The server is hosted from a datacenter located in France which is leading in handling ddos, you will not have to worry about that aspect.

Regarding monster related issues and other types of issues, these has been fixed while we moved to a new server engine. Monsters will now behave correctly. As I work with more professional people now, you will not have to worry about silly bugs.

We will have a test server open for everyone a week before launch with highrate, where everything can be tested properly.

Regarding your last question, it will work for maximum 3 people.

Thanks for your interest in our server!

quest.gif

Do you know what it could be?
Wait for Thora and solve it!

too bad test serv starts in 2 weeks... school starting soon again and would like to pg while i can

It's old Tibianic Client (the same as Oldera is using now), it means there will be botters, not to mention that Uszmen cannot handle the community which previous edition prooved.

Back