• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[7.72] OTHire 0.0.1b - Based in OTServ Trunk (Latest)

I have fixed the ammunition conjure bug not removing capacity from the player, it will be addressed to the public distribution on Monday.
But if you would like to fix it yourself:

Make public void updateInventoryWeight();
In spells.cpp, add player->updateInventoryWeight();

At true results / success conjures at:

bool ConjureSpell::ConjureItem(const ConjureSpell* spell, Creature* creature, const std::string& param)

And at

ReturnValue ConjureSpell::internalConjureItem(Player* player, uint32_t conjureId, uint32_t conjureCount)

And at

ReturnValue ConjureSpell::internalConjureItem(Player* player, uint32_t conjureId,
uint32_t conjureCount, uint32_t reagentId, slots_t slot, bool test /*= false*/)

As @Schmanky said, I had fixed most of the bugs reported here in the first test server that was ran months ago, but the server is so big it's literally hard for me to maintain the code and changes from my partner, so it can sometimes mess up / remove bug fixes.

Thats not really a fix, thats workaround and will not fix bug with doPlayerAddItem lua function (for example fishing, it will still not reduce cap)

@Ezzz, You just said "That's how its supposed to be I'm aware" I am simply telling you that your distro you released has functions that "ARE NOT HOW THEY ARE SUPPOSED TO BE" and seeing as you released it.. me and the few others are asking for a fix. I'm even offering 10$, so that should encourage you to fix it.

Also can you define the fix better?

Quote:

So I search: public void updateInventoryWeight();
and there is no results. Wierd.

Thats not really a fix, thats workaround and will not fix bug with doPlayerAddItem lua function (for example fishing, it will still not reduce cap)

It's a temporal fix since @GM Exploze has around a week + some days with it on his live server, it will work for him until I work on it.

Also can you define the fix better?

Quote:

So I search: public void updateInventoryWeight();
and there is no results. Wierd.

move updateInventoryWeight(); from the protected board in player class to the public board in player class.

@Ezzz - And for people that dont understand where the protected and public boards are... could you continue to define it better.

Dude are we even talking about OTHire anymore, like seriously. Go to spells.cpp and tell me if you can find "updateInventoryWeight();" .... like what the hell.

Only line with the word inventory in spells.cpp: Item* item = player->getInventoryItem(slot);

Hello, I got a noobish question...

If a player died, in wich mysql datenbase list i can find it?

I have a really big problem, a player died by a monster... and on my hp is written killed by monster 0. Because the site read from the play_death and there is written a 0.

Can sameone explain me, how it works? What i can change, that this working. Would be nice, thank you

Well, in the normal avesta there is not monsters inside the player_deaths table so what I think is that the releaser made a script inside of creaturescripts.
That sends a query to the database whenever you got killed by a monster but because there is no value and a asigned 0 it will output a 0 on the website.
Try to change 0 to for example Bug and see what the output is.

Yes I will, don't worry.

So only that needs to be fixed:
  • Conjuring items won't decrease player's avaible capacity.

Well, in the normal avesta there is not monsters inside the player_deaths table so what I think is that the releaser made a script inside of creaturescripts.
That sends a query to the database whenever you got killed by a monster but because there is no value and a asigned 0 it will output a 0 on the website.
Try to change 0 to for example Bug and see what the output is.

It does work, his website probably not suited to work with OTHire database.

It does work, his website probably not suited to work with OTHire database.
yes, I tested your Converted Znote 1.5 to work with OTHire, GitHub here...

Thats works with the Monster deaths... Peanso, i got a other question. about your Guilcera edited znote site, the site will work for a normal OTHire client? Because I donloadet your www and tried the setup, but there was no setup site under my 127.0.0.1... I mean this site https://github.com/peonso/guilcera/tree/master/www

if you can help me with information, please msg me privat or just reply here.

sorry for this question, maybe it is really noobish ;)

yes, I tested your Converted Znote 1.5 to work with OTHire, GitHub here...

Thats works with the Monster deaths... Peanso, i got a other question. about your Guilcera edited znote site, the site will work for a normal OTHire client? Because I donloadet your www and tried the setup, but there was no setup site under my 127.0.0.1... I mean this site https://github.com/peonso/guilcera/tree/master/www

if you can help me with information, please msg me privat or just reply here.

sorry for this question, maybe it is really noobish ;)

It should work. Access this http://127.0.0.1/engine/database/connect.php

@Ezzz - Yes, that is the current major bug I have found. There is only 1 hour left of today though, I wonder when you are going to release.

I added Peonso pull request to the Github project.

Back