• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[7.72] OTHire 0.0.1b - Based in OTServ Trunk (Latest)

@TinyTrip @Shmanky - You sound mad. I'm glad I have that effect on you.

@Ezzz - I posted you info on the bug, you said you would fix it monday.. it's now Thursday. The only reason I'm bugging you is because you don't keep your word.

I did committed @Peonso changes from the pull request, I don't have the time to just add 3 / 4 lines of the same code to decrease player's capacity after conjuring an item. Absolutely everyone can do it following my instructions, I just read all your posts and from now on I will ignore further posts you make, you do not deserve to own an OT if you can't even fix things yourself not even after being given a workaround - and I'm doing it because of how ungrateful you are bb~ XOXO

I did committed @Peonso changes from the pull request, I don't have the time to just add 3 / 4 lines of the same code to decrease player's capacity after conjuring an item. Absolutely everyone can do it following my instructions, I just read all your posts and from now on I will ignore further posts you make, you do not deserve to own an OT if you can't even fix things yourself not even after being given a workaround - and I'm doing it because of how ungrateful you are bb~ XOXO

Claims he doesn't have time to change 3 / 4 lines, and expects everyone to come look at OTLand for the fix. The logic is untouchable on this one, carry on; nothing to see here.

Claims he doesn't have time to change 3 / 4 lines, and expects everyone to come look at OTLand for the fix. The logic is untouchable on this one, carry on; nothing to see here.
your trolling doesn't work here we can all clearly see how mad you are kiddo

@Schmany - Let's make love if you know me so well.
Never fail to make me cringe;/
AYGFgTF.gif

What is this? Is it a 7.72 OT with the .exe to run it and the data folders or?

it's just the distro, data folder included but there is no scripts or anything, other than basic ones

download sources and compile it

it's just the distro, data folder included but there is no scripts or anything, other than basic ones

download sources and compile it

Idk shit about that :p Just wanted a 7.72 ot with exe and data shit except the map, was gonna make a7.72 custom map from scratch :p

you can add it in creaturescripts/scripts/advanced.lua or you can adjust this script to give premium when login. (login.lua).

function onAdvance(cid)

-- Trial Premium
if getPlayerStorageValue(cid, 30004) == -1 and getPlayerLevel(cid) == 2 and getPlayerPremiumDays(cid) == 0 and getGlobalStorageValue(getPlayerAccountId(cid)) == -1 then
doPlayerAddPremiumDays(cid, 3)
doPlayerSendTextMessage(cid, MESSAGE_EVENT_ADVANCE, "You have received 3 days of trial premium account, enjoy it!")
setPlayerStorageValue(cid, 30004, 1)
setGlobalStorageValue(getPlayerAccountId(cid),1)
end

return TRUE
end

Alright, but another problem with the server, when you look at an item it doesn't show up in the chat so you cant copy what you're looking at.

you need go toopen tibia client/options/console and mark option "show info messages in console".:rolleyes:

Back