• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[8.4] The Forgotten Server v0.3.2 (Crying Damson)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thx pietia..

Can u tell me why this wont work for 0.3..

Code:
broadcastMessage(getCreatureName(cid) .. " just got killed by " ..getCreatureName(killer)..".", MESSAGE_STATUS_CONSOLE_ORANGE)

I set exhaustion to 1000 and if players hold down their hotkey for a few seconds, it spamms the spell a lot... Anybody know the solution to that?

I set exhaustion to 1000 and if players hold down their hotkey for a few seconds, it spamms the spell a lot... Anybody know the solution to that?

i think it will help u out
Code:
	oldConditionAccuracy = "yes"

Im starting up server with new console, cuz old one isn't working(cannot connect to database). I start server... it loads.... shoves that Narozia server is online!! But I can't login with acc manager. When Im trying to login I get automaticly kicked back to my char list. Wtf? Can someone help me?

Hey, I'm not sure that it's really bug or something like that, but i can't use /send command like it's in guides. I have benn writing /send nick, 1234 4567 7 and server was giving me "No position specified" error. I've got similar problem with magic carpet NPC's, who aren't working properly (player is not teleporting to the target). Any ideas ??

-Great Distro lots of features and very flexible.

-Crap support (no1 seems to know anything about the major problems so they just say your stupid your give a stupid answer)

-Unstable (base distro launched for testing, crashed once after a couple hours and crashed again over night) I am not using the most updated distro however because there is an error in it aswell.

~~I dont mean to be so offensive but really I have been trying to get this distro to work for half a year now and still have yet to receive any help on these forums and i am not interested in trying other forums because this is the home of TFS.~~

19:26 You see golden legs (Arm:9).
It can only be wielded properly by .
It weighs 54.00 oz.

movements.xml
PHP:
	<movevent type="Equip" itemid="2470" slot="legs" event="function" value="onEquipItem">
		<vocation name="Knight"/>
		<vocation name="Elite Knight" showInDescription="0"/>
		<vocation name="Paladin"/>
		<vocation name="Royal Paladin" showInDescription="0"/>
	</movevent>
	<movevent type="DeEquip" itemid="2470" slot="legs" event="function" value="onDeEquipItem"/>

whats is problem?

<movevent type="Equip" itemid="2470" slot="legs" event="function" value="onEquipItem">
<vocation name="Knight"/>
<vocation name="Elite Knight" showInDescription="1"/>
<vocation name="Paladin"/>
<vocation name="Royal Paladin" showInDescription="1"/>
</movevent>
<movevent type="DeEquip" itemid="2470" slot="legs" event="function" value="onDeEquipItem"/>
^_^

Or one solution for this problem:
sqlite3_step<>: SQLITE ERROR: players.description may not be NULL.

Help

This server is very stable 100+ people 20 hours+ so its your fault. ;)

I will try to make a test server on basic real map. Without any quests, scripts etc. But first step is to remove yalahar.

People, the blessings don't work for me ;s...I copied all files and it didn't help...I'm using loss_experience = 8 in mysql table.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back