• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[8.4] The Forgotten Server v0.3.2 (Crying Damson)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, nice server just 1 problem.
I cant create a character once I made an account, anything I could do to fix that?

cheers in advance
Girewi

Uhmmm, i got 2 questions! First of all, i get this error when im trying to create a character, [23/03/2009 16:27:52] sqlite3_step(): SQLITE ERROR: players.description may not be NULL
How do i fix this?
Second question: What is the standard administrator login password and account name?

1st one, try to use mysql, and use search button, I've seen that problem already.
2nd what do you want to say??

logout plx:)
copy talkactions folder from tfs 0.3.2
thats the talkaction folder i already have.... and won't loggout untill i get the answer ;) :thumbup:

1st one, try to use mysql, and use search button, I've seen that problem already.
2nd what do you want to say??

im kinda noobie on sql server so i think an easy start would be sqlite.... and since it will work on both i dont realy see how thats a problem...:blink:

do anyone have the pz bug?
(if player has pz and the pz gone even if the players still attacks him and he can enter to pz :()

I know- click on the "Logout" link above, plsss.

LEF truth seems a very stupid because being selfish in helping others because it insulting! think what you do to earn respect not ++!!!!! rep

@ tyngaste
try this: delete your folder and put talkactions which comes in the download! your folder is replaced by the new version of TFS crying Damson 0.3.2

LEF truth seems a very stupid because being selfish in helping others because it insulting! think what you do to earn respect not ++!!!!! rep

@ tyngaste
try this: delete your folder and put talkactions which comes in the download! your folder is replaced by the new version of TFS crying Damson 0.3.2

If you would have to answer on the same questions everyday wouldn't you be confused??

hear! I am not sure but I just look at my server as a player hits a 100 ml sd 1000 but a player of 50 ml as well stick the sd! I do not understand is happening: s if someone knows help me solve this I am grateful!

PHP:
Failed reconnecting to database - MYSQL ERROR: MySQL server has gone away
mysql_real_query(): SELECT `expires` FROM `bans` WHERE `type` = 1 AND ((1925662653 & 4294967295 & `param`) = (`value` & `param` & 4294967295)) AND `active` = 1;: MYSQL ERROR: MySQL server has gone away

If you would like to know, most bugs are not caused by engine, but by the map, or wrong configuration.

Guys, why the heck are there always any kind of problems with this damn OTS? Finally i got this downloaded and started up and when i should create an account with the manager it said it couldnt create an character, and in the consol something about "Sqlite error "null" or something" come1 guys wats wrong? btw im using Sqlite since i cant use Xampp.:(

I am using mysql already and since I didnt find anything @ search button, I thought lets try it here :p
I just dowloaded the newest version (didnt have one before) and this is the only problem I have with it :p
Its so wierd that you cant make a character, I saw some1 talking about the database being locked.
Ah well, I hope you can help me, else I'll have to try a lot of stuff :p

Donations ?! For... ? For something that crash every hour?

SURE!!!

not..

LOL crashes every hour and thats elf's fault? your a fuckin bitch leave this forum u dumb fuck your just the dumb ass who DONT FUCKING LISTEN AND YOU DONT KNO ANYTHING ABOUT OTS U SLUTTY WHORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL crashes every hour and thats elf's fault? your a fuckin bitch leave this forum u dumb fuck your just the dumb ass who DONT FUCKING LISTEN AND YOU DONT KNO ANYTHING ABOUT OTS U SLUTTY WHORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hmm I think he is right... Cuz the server crahses really many times.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back