• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[8.5/8.52] The Cipsoft Project 0.1.9 (TFS: 0.3.5pl1)

Well, i don't know if someone already found this bug. If im on my normale char and i do "Utani hur" OT crash. First i tought it was just Utani hur but then i release with normale chars I cant do any spell without crashing the ot. Gamemasters can do spells without crashes Oo...
Did i do something wrong in config mabye?

When i am opening the map editor (remere's) with otbm, house, and spawn file. I even cant see the spawns :( Am i doin somthing wrong ;S? I just want to edit some things..

@up

Not untill TFS developers release a one for 8.53!

lol I thought it would be 8.56 :D

I need acc mekr for that someone can help me ? i try witch evrythink and gesior0.3.5fixv6.tar not working Or i am noob :D but i see somethink

Warning: Error parsing D:/Gry/Server/config.lua on line 17 in C:\xampp\htdocs\install.php on line 150
File config.lua loaded from D:/Gry/Server/config.lua and it's not valid TFS config.lua file. Go to STEP 1 - select other directory. If it's your config.lua file from TFS contact with acc. maker author.

Thakns REP++

And i have one wish, make teleport in every city to the trainers ; >

@Noxus

This is supose to be a close copy of Real Tibia. Trainers don't exist in real tibia. (Trainning Monk)

I'm not going to do every single thing for you. To make your OT The best.

Ok Ok, i have some bug on server.

>> Loading script systems

Code:
[Warning - Event::loadScript] Cannot load script (data/actions/scripts/dhq/Demon shield.lua)
cannot open data/actions/scripts/dhq/Demon shield.lua: No such file or directory
[Warning - Event::loadScript] Cannot load script (data/actions/scripts/other/cultpiano.lua)
cannot open data/actions/scripts/other/cultpiano.lua: No such file or directory
[Warning - Event::loadScript] Cannot load script (data/actions/scripts/banshee/boh.lua)
cannot open data/actions/scripts/banshee/boh.lua: No such file or directory

@Assassin Legend;
Have fun fixing all the randomized snow/dirt floor/shallow water/grass[?] tiles ;]]
It is a frustrating job indeed, if you ever decide to do so.

In that case you should look for a Cipmap that's not randomized.

Moreover,
Code:
<action uniqueid="60056" [B][COLOR="red"]script[/COLOR][/B]="quests/[B][COLOR="red"]scripted.lua[/COLOR][/B]"/> -- triple DL quest chest
<action uniqueid="60057" [COLOR="red"][B]event="script" value[/B][/COLOR]="quests/[COLOR="Red"][B]behemoth.lua[/B][/COLOR]"/> -- Guardian Halberd
See the difference?

You should also fix the movements:
Code:
<movevent [COLOR="Red"][B]event[/B][/COLOR]="StepOut" uniqueid="32193" [COLOR="red"][B]script[/B][/COLOR]="demon oak.lua" />
<movevent [B][COLOR="Red"]type[/COLOR][/B]="StepIn" itemid="293" [B][COLOR="red"]event="script" value[/COLOR][/B]="decay.lua"/>

Last edited:
Back