• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[8.5] The Forgotten Server 0.3.5pl1 (Crying Damson)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, cuz I can run mine too for 30 hours sometimes ~30-60players online and than at one moment it starts to crash like every 2 or 1 hour. I know that someone is doing it, because my scripts are ok, since I dont have any complicated scripts at all...

What Is This Elf? Your Work and TFS TEAM Is Very GOOD...

Signature of the problem:
Name of the Event of Problem: APPCRASH
Name of the Applicatory one: TibiaOTBr 8.50.exe
Version of the Applicatory one: 0.3.5.25 76
Stamp of Date/Hour of the Applicatory one: 4a7eba65
Name of the Module of Imperfections: TibiaOTBr 8.50.exe
Version of the Module of Imperfections: 0.3.5.25 76
Stamp of Date/Hour of the Module of Imperfections: 4a7eba65
Code of Exception: c000001d
Displacement of Exception: 0058ac09
Version of the operational system: 6.1.7100.2.0.0.256.1
Identification of the Locality: 1046
Information add 1: 0a9e
Information add 2: 0a9e372d3b4ad19135b953a78882e789
Information add 3: 0a9e
Information add 4: 0a9e372d3b4ad19135b953a78882e789

Wow I Have CRASH TOO, OMG...

When I enter a hole as this one it(he,she) gives bug tibia:S because ¿?

Image-->
bugtfs.png

http://img137.imageshack.us/img137/3084/bugtfs.png

I use windows server 2003 for my 0.3.5 - It crashes randomly, all between 1 hour to 30 hours.

You should know microsoft language: if something is called server it cannot be used as server :D
Anyway probably these crashes are made by some people using critical bug, so w8 for pl2 or 0.3.6 or 0.4, it should be fixed someday

Dear Elf i got question about "donation Server"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dear Elf,

I have read in the thread from TFS 0.3.5 pl1 that onley Donation server are stable now my question:

Wahts a Donation Server ?(like Privat Product of TFS 0.3.5?)

And how to get it i want it :p

GreEtz

I host a 128 MB Real tibia map with 10+ Heavily Scripted quests..

And no errors, about ever 50+~ or so hours i get a crash.. But thats what my SS is for ;)

(Windows 7 RC)

Dear Elf i got question about "donation Server"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dear Elf,

I have read in the thread from TFS 0.3.5 pl1 that onley Donation server are stable now my question:

Wahts a Donation Server ?(like Privat Product of TFS 0.3.5?)

And how to get it i want it :p

GreEtz

There is no donation server. But if you donate to otland, you will get access to private SVN of tfs 0.3.5, what means, you can see and download the newest source code of, though you will have to learn how to compile it...

There is no donation server. But if you donate to otland, you will get access to private SVN of tfs 0.3.5, what means, you can see and download the newest source code of, though you will have to learn how to compile it...

well thanks can i donate any $ like 10$ or i must pay example 50§ :p

A Question:
You will still need updates to the Crash?
And kind whenever I close and open the server to update the script, the server does not care he even Db Player Depot Items, and closes, it takes a long time to overcome that. Does anyone know why? My Dedicated Windows 2003 is, 1 GB of Ram, SoftLayer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back