• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[8.5] The Forgotten Server v0.2.4 (Mystic Spirit)

Status
Not open for further replies.
man what do i need to do because it only appears that my server is online

buy with bp npc system , please any good scripter the can fix it its really necessary--.....

man what i need to do because it only appears that my server is online
and it doesnt apears the window of the game

Great release, as always :thumbup:

Activate it on config.lua, but it may crash your server.

I've got:

Code:
-- Messaging
enableRuleViolationReports = "yes"
maxMessageBuffer = 4

I guess this makes the ctrl + r work, but not ctrl + y :/

Have Pz icon? What features of 8.50?

Pliss

Delton~~ Thanks

Have Pz icon? What features of 8.50?

Pliss

Delton~~ Thanks

Please read the CHANGELOG.

Thank you for being understanding in the matter,
Cykotitan
(Käpt'n of the great Nordic Sea) [LALALALA ... an' a bottle of RUM !!! <hicks>]

i need wait a Crying Damson 8.50 ;~
I can't add a new icons in sources of Crying Damson =(

Credits to svn developers?

I'd love to give credits to the SVN developers, but what did they really contribute to this project except that their version control system is awesome? Should I also give credits to GNU because I used nano as my texteditor while developing The Forgotten Server and also used GCC to compile this? Maybe Microsoft should have some credits too because I was on Windows when I compiled the executable? Finally, I also think AMD should have some credits too because I have a CPU by them?

People should seriously stop calling it 'svn developers', I get your point but you're making it confusing when you call the official OpenTibia developers that. They are developing OpenTibia, not Subversion. Oh, and they already get credits in the README file, but I'll probably replace the link there with names becuase we don't apply patches by all the OpenTibia developers (for example, commits by the idiots rafaelhamdan and hackerpotato are ignored, we don't want their shit in this server engine).

Most of the patches were by Remere, mips_act and SimOne. So if you want to say thanks to anyone besides The Forgotten Server developers, you should thank them.

Patch Level 1 has been released, the following issues were addressed:
  • Map clean didn't work (accidentally wiped out the entire function).
  • Wedding outfit had wrong looktype ids.
  • allowClones in config.lua had value 0 which can make it a bit confusing because it should either be "yes" or "no".

The download in the first post has been repacked, it's just to redownload and replace the following files:
  • The Forgotten Server.exe
  • config.lua
  • data/global.lua
  • data/XML/outfits.xml

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back