• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[8.54] FrankFarmers Real Tibia Project [EPIC RELEASE] + FULL ZAO LINK

Few Bugs , but pretty ok. I combined it with the new TFS and loggin worked fine. I like Hffs haha, they pretty much pwn everything XD

guys please reply
i need help with swrong tmple postion i tired to change it in s3bd an it give me error please help ;x;x;

anyidea.png

Any Idea?... Cant play :s

I have 4gb DDR4 isent that good? lol.

2x DDR3 3GB memory... its that too little for this ... I don't this so... any another idea? How to start it at Windows Seven(6.1) Ultimate x64bit?

People I've got that same problem in Windows 7 (in 4GB DDR2) so i install Windows XP Home Edition and now everything is ok, no problem.

I get 2 errors, I tried unrar'ing server over and over.

first "decrease size of your map or compile in a 64-bit mode. (8 gb ram).

2nd error(and which I need help with):
"mysql_real_query<>: SELECT * FROM z_ots_comunication WHERE 'type' = 'login'; - MYSQL ERROR: Table 'tfs.z_ots_comunication' doesn't exist <1146>

How do I fix this ^?

When I try to login I get error saying something about temple position isnt correct, contact administrator?

Gaah... Please help me out!
The server runs perfect for me, but when im connecting to my acc manager (just to see if i can get online) char list comes up like it should, but after that, when im trying to get online it just says "connection timed out" after 10~sec.. What could it be? :eek:
sorry for my english thihi (A)

Regards,
Jepposk

Back