• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[8.6] Real Server Map

got this problem FATAL: OTBM Loader - could not open the file data/world/world.otbm.
Any solutions plx?

This isn't as good as I thought, I don't recommend using this, but thanks for sharing.

duplicate id 10258 right after it load the map.. what do i do ? and also how do i make an account with mysql?

duplicate id 10258 right after it load the map.. what do i do ? and also how do i make an account with mysql?

You read my signature carefully and forget about this thread.

Can everyone instead of spamming around telling me what the fuck is the version that i shall use? -.- tfs 0.4 or what? and where the fuck can i get it

Could someone help me with the run server thingy? that's not in the map please! :)

You read my signature carefully and forget about this thread.

I'm just happy you earn money doing these kinds of services and such, but no one is stupid to pay 350 euro for a RL server of which they are prolly going to get disappointed in anyways.

Yeah someone had to be pretty darn stupid to pay that much to get soemthing you can get for free and work it out in the community....AND SHARE IT...damnit...

Yeah someone had to be pretty darn stupid to pay that much to get soemthing you can get for free and work it out in the community....AND SHARE IT...damnit...

yeah, but a Real map of 300-400 € is without bugs, all simple quest like poi anihi works 100%
and have to be more beter than franmaker's one =/

Back