• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[8.6] Tibia Map - No customs (J.Dre/Mummrik original)

krille09

Belden
Reaction score
Been updating this tibia map from J.Dre/Mummrik with some 10.98 tibia map but I did not try to add any new version, only what was missing...

I did alot of research on TibiaWiki etc, if there is anything missing or map bugs and you can provide pictures/movies/otbm file, I can try my best to update it as best as I can...

As J.Dre version, there exist no houses but when I got some extra time I plan on doing it but not in a hurry right now... :)

2023-03-07
Port Hope Tarantulas
Carlin Park Lane 3a/3b
Carlin Castle Map Bug
Tiquanda/Ankh Bridge broadened + ramp
2023-03-08
Port Hope Tarantulas + Boss
Small Area in Yalahar Bog's
Yalahar Mutated Tigers
Zao Map Bug
2023-03-09
Port Hope Tarantulas
Treasure Island Western & Eastern Caves Spawn + Update Look
Treasure Hunt Island
Beregar Missing Items
Darashia Map Bug
"The Cave" The Isle of Evil Quest
2023-03-10
Port Hope Crocodiles Spawn + Boss
Port Hope Smugglers Spawn
Shadowthorn Map Bug
Nibelor Crystal Spiders + spawns on Ground Floor
Tyrsung Map Bug
Vega Map Bug (soft boots accessible)
Hat of the Mad SMP Bug
Some tomb holes had missing action id
2023-03-11
Shardhead boss room
Esmeralda boss room
Stonecracker boss room
Leviathan boss room
2023-03-12
Many "A Father's Burden Quest" locations
2023-03-13
Some The Spirit Will Get You Quest locations
Amarie & Grodrik Spawn
Corruption Hole Part of Spawn missing
Zao North Walls missing map
2023-03-14
CotR Map Bug
2023-03-15
CotR Map Bug
2023-03-21
Port Hope Tarantulas
2023-03-22
CotR Map Bug

Attachments

Could you help me set this up and get it running for myself and my brother? I've had an ot before, but someone set it up for me. I'm sure I could run through compiling and setting up the website and database stuff if I knew what versions is f stuff to use and where to get it.

I'd also be willing to be report if you wanted. I also plan on learning how to work with all this stuff so maybe I'll be able to help you out down to road with some of the stuff. I'm mostly wanting to get a real map going with as much of the in-game content working as possible. Quests, teleports, doors, tasks, whatever is there.
Post automatically merged:

Could you help me set this up and get it running for myself and my brother? I've had an ot before, but someone set it up for me. I'm sure I could run through compiling and setting up the website and database stuff if I knew what versions is f stuff to use and where to get it.

I'd also be willing to be report if you wanted. I also plan on learning how to work with all this stuff so maybe I'll be able to help you out down to road with some of the stuff. I'm mostly wanting to get a real map going with as much of the in-game content working as possible. Quests, teleports, doors, tasks, whatever is there.
Bug report*

Back