• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

(8.60) Small Dragon Quest

Oldschool'er

Tibia since 1998'
Reaction score
Hello and im here to add up a small map a little Dragon Lair quest that i have mapped i did not but alot of work in it so enjoy :D

Picture's
LqVvr.png

emxY0.png

Im new to mapping so please no DISS :D

Also here is a small shop it's thais shop but edited a bit :D

ufh18.png

fe0m9.png

TyEQO.png

Also if an Admin can approve this one also!! Thank's :D

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:
Hehe. Bro you need to add much more details! I can do the first map in 2 minutes with closed eyes...

justOne is that how you help ppl ? yeye.

realpwnz at all i must be honest its nothing special but u can become somth soon so keep it up !:D

just so u know none born pro mapper.. u must waste alot of time to became somth

Please do not post links, if you want to add another map, PM a mod for him to add a new link to your post or make a new thread

TIPS : improveur nature and use raw for EVERYTHING
when using raw always do the borders first and dont let the borders be more than 3sqm

ah and this is some normal nature. the ones to the left are the ones u should use the most :
bild14.png

Cannot say its brilliant or so, not bether than my first map.. But well, it's your choice to upload it, isn't it. PS: im not hatin', just giving critics, if you need tricks or help or the magic touch on your mapping skills, just ask me.

TIPS : improveur nature and use raw for EVERYTHING
when using raw always do the borders first and dont let the borders be more than 3sqm

ah and this is some normal nature. the ones to the left are the ones u should use the most :
bild14.png

number 1, the pine tree and the tall tree, the tall tree is for towns, along with number 3 and the last one of 2, and the first two of 2 are common in natures. I'd hate number 5, they're ugly. Also, at watery borders, like on isles or rivers or lakes, I use the swamp plants on the border.

You have the basics down i guess but you do need a lot more details and probably a bigger quest then that lol. Also when you map things, map them different then you see on other ots, if everything the same it wont be great lol. I would also suggest a bigger boat and then expand the land, maybe make a whole dragon spawn around it.

Then for your small city place, it kind of annoys me because its so square lol. Try to branch out with different things and more floors. Also dont make everything so perfect and the same, if you look at your road or in the grass it all looks so square and not much details. You are starting out pretty good tho. If you are using remeres I suggest looking around on all the raw pallets and the details, some of the stuff in there looks pretty cool ;p

First of all - Thanks for sharing!
But I think you need to improve your mapping before you "release" something. Post in the mapping thread and ask for help and such.
Check tutorials etc. Anyways, thanks!

Back