• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[8.60] The Forgotten Server 0.3.6 (Crying Damson) V8

Thank you otswe :) <3

- - - Updated - - -

i got the animated text working fine but cant seem to get level teleporter working, i added
Code:
<movevent type="StepIn" actionid="1000" event="script" value="teleport.lua"/>
to movements.xml, it wouldnt load to start with because teleport.lua wasnt in movements/scripts so i pasted it from action/script/others. and if i use actionid=1000 it turns to ramp when i enter. i tried using 1100 for level 100 and doesnt work -.-

any ideas?

I can't choose an class! :( It says "I don't understand what vocation you would like to be... could you please repeat it?" WHAT TO DO?!

I can't choose an class! :( It says "I don't understand what vocation you would like to be... could you please repeat it?" WHAT TO DO?!

if it says 'a master sorcerer' u hav to type 'master sorcerer' or change it in vocations.xml, by default i think its 'master sorcerer' and 'epic sorcerer' ect

Otswe: i fixed the potion debug problem!! :) by changing the items.otb file now only problem i have is with runes, if rune has 5 charges i can only use it once, if i buy 3 rune it say 6 charges, then after 1 charge says 7, then says 7 charges but has unlimited charges and doesnt remove :s

any help??

Post your vocations.xml

i have one bug.. 100% configured more have bug notconection mysql.. u can help me?

This verios is bugged, when I hit monster I got normal dmg and sometimes dmg with skill 10 = 500.000dmg

The distor was never bugged, its you guys which dont know how to edit server make any slighty changes which make the distor bugged. I already tested it and never got these bugs!

Yes make it no-pvp at config lua

@up.
What is the normal uptime you got on windows?
witch windows & bits?
Thanks.

when i type in linux MAKE i get this error: and cant run the server with ./theforgottenserver

otserv.cpp: In function 'std::string getGlobalIP()':
otserv.cpp:252: error: 'WSADATA' was not declared in this scope
otserv.cpp:252: error: expected ';' before 'wsaData'
otserv.cpp:254: error: 'MAKEWORD' was not declared in this scope
otserv.cpp:254: error: 'wsaData' was not declared in this scope
otserv.cpp:254: error: 'WSAStartup' was not declared in this scope
otserv.cpp:257: error: 'SOCKET' was not declared in this scope
otserv.cpp:257: error: expected ';' before 's'
otserv.cpp:258: error: 'HOSTENT' was not declared in this scope
otserv.cpp:258: error: 'host' was not declared in this scope
otserv.cpp:260: error: 'SOCKADDR_IN' was not declared in this scope
otserv.cpp:260: error: expected ';' before 'sin'
otserv.cpp:261: error: ISO C++ forbids applying 'sizeof' to an expression of function type
otserv.cpp:261: error: invalid conversion from 'double (*)(double)throw ()' to 'void*'
otserv.cpp:261: error: initializing argument 1 of 'void* memset(void*, int, size_t)'
otserv.cpp:263: error: request for member 'sin_family' in 'sin', which is of non-class type 'double(double)throw ()'
otserv.cpp:264: error: request for member 'sin_addr' in 'sin', which is of non-class type 'double(double)throw ()'
otserv.cpp:265: error: request for member 'sin_port' in 'sin', which is of non-class type 'double(double)throw ()'
otserv.cpp:267: error: 's' was not declared in this scope
otserv.cpp:267: error: ISO C++ forbids applying 'sizeof' to an expression of function type
otserv.cpp:267: error: 'SOCKET_ERROR' was not declared in this scope
otserv.cpp:271: error: 'WSAGetLastError' was not declared in this scope
otserv.cpp:281: warning: comparison between signed and unsigned integer expressions
otserv.cpp:285: error: 'closesocket' was not declared in this scope
otserv.cpp:278: warning: unused variable 'iplength'
otserv.cpp:290: error: 'WSAGetLastError' was not declared in this scope

help plx?

How can I compile it ??
Always i have the same errors:
make.exe -f "C:\Users\maria\Downloads\Source 5.0\Source 5.0\dev-cpp\Makefile.win" all
g++.exe -c ../actions.cpp -o obj//actions.o -I"C:/The Forgotten Dev-Cpp/include" -D__USE_MYSQL__ -D__USE_SQLITE__ -D__ENABLE_SERVER_DIAGNOSTIC__ -fexpensive-optimizations -O1

In file included from ../actions.cpp:36:
../house.h:23:39: boost/tr1/unordered_set.hpp: No such file or directory
Somebody can help me ?

TO: sekarova

first type:

1. apt-get update
2. apt-get install build-essential subversion libboost-dev libxml2-dev liblua5.1-0-dev libgmp3-dev libmysql++-dev libsqlite3-dev libboost-thread-dev libboost-regex-dev libboost-system-dev
3. Move your extracted server in your directory like example: /root/myserver or /home/forgottenserver
4. cd /root/myserver && ./autogen.sh && ./configure --enable-sqlite --enable-server-diag && make
5 . AND LAST. if your root directory type: cd /root/myserv/
6. and last type: ./theforgottenserver or ./forgottenserver :)

I downloaded the V5 version and put in the sever folder another data pack and configure config.lua. At now i dont gain any loot from monster it dont even says loot from a monster : nothing.I was searching Google but nothing helped me so i downloaded it again without changing anythig, just runed it , and i still have the same problem. Can Someone help me? Giving Rep++

Back