• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[8.60] The Forgotten Server 0.3.6 (Crying Damson) V8

the sources, in devcpp folder i cant find the dev file +_+?
i cant file the vc10 folder to compile using msvc :/?

Dude i get random crash after start the program, but if pass 1 hour, the server does not crash anymore. What is the problem? i use 64bits complilation, window 7 64 bits 4gb ram.

- - - Updated - - -

Dude i get random crash after start the program, but if pass 1 hour, the server does not crash anymore. What is the problem? i use 64bits complilation, window 7 64 bits 4gb ram.

i having one problem:

Sem_t_tulo.jpg

I have the items crash to, you maybe need to update this.

I try schemas from tfs 8.2v and not connect and try to test with ensryption Plain and SHA1 ... not work please help meee!

Hey guys, I get this crash when it trys to start. Using Uniform Server, all details are right in config.lua. All ports are fowarded. Everything is right, but it crashes. Both on 64 and 32 bit. deb.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry for the double post, but my picture screwed up lol. deb.jpg

Try setting compatibility mode to windows 7 and set to run program as administrator.

If I already have your V3 and want to update to V8 I just replace the .exe file?

No, you need replace some other files for maximum optimization.

I have an issue thay might be (or not) server related. It says it couldn't establish a connection to mysql database on localhost..Even tough another server with the same database config does start and connect. What could it be?

- - - Updated - - -

I have an issue thay might be (or not) server related. It says it couldn't establish a connection to mysql database on localhost..Even tough another server with the same database config does start and connect. What could it be?

Nevermind, solved it updating dlls.

Hello everyone. I wanted to compile this tfs on the debian linux 7.0, but I have a problem. When I want to execute the command. / Configure, I get an error:
* . / configure.ac: line 1: syntax error at unexpected token `[2.50] '
. / configure.ac: line 1: `AC_PREREQ ([2.50]) '
I do not know what to do. Help please.

- - - Updated - - -

I fixed it, it was my mistake but now I have such a thing. / usr / include / boost / system / api_config.hpp: 28:5: error: # error user defined BOOST_POSIX_API or BOOST_WINDOWS_API not supported
I searched in google but found nothing. Linux Debian 7.0.1

Printer, I have a question, I've downloaded the source files, changed some things and compiled it with Stians re-pack dev-cpp v2. Compiled it with errors, my question is, it only generated one exe, is this exe for 32 or 64?
I have compiled it under windows 7 Ultimate 64bits and I need to use a 64bits otserv. Thanks in advance!

- - - Updated - - -

Without errors*.

Back