• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[8.60] The Forgotten Server 0.3.6 (Crying Damson) V8

Hi there, Im trying to upload those .sql files in MySQL (phpmyadmin), none works.
And I can't find that forgottenserver.sql, I just found mysql.sql, sqlite.sql ,pgsql.sql
There is a s3db file, what am I supposed to do with it?

Me and my friends can join my server on account manger but when we try log into our characters it just say "Temple position is wrong. Contact with the administration."

I really need help!

- - - Updated - - -

Me and my friends can join my server on account manger but when we try log into our characters it just say "Temple position is wrong. Contact with the administration."

I really need help!

Just change the posistion of the account manager to a temple!

@otswe
I have a problem I was edited my map , some maps i was imported to my map...
I was tried launch tfs it was loading map and spawns and 1 min later OT was crash...
Before edit i don't have this problem:/

I really got an big problem it's just say "Temple position is wrong please contact an administrator." what should i do?

- - - Updated - - -

Just change the posistion of the account manager to a temple!

Yes but i dont know where the temple is ;/

Facepalm.jpg

I really got an big problem it's just say "Temple position is wrong please contact an administrator." what should i do?

- - - Updated - - -

Maybe stop doing OT when you don't know how to use google?

Hi man I noticed a bug, WHen you use 100 mana potions they become 100 empty vials instead of 1 empty vial and 99 mana potions:S

@up
It's not bug in server. You have bad potions.lua. Search in this topic for good version.

Also use search function, this problem was solved 10393290 times.

GOD Otswe can u tell me how can i fix the problem
when i made new char by acc manager for just test and said in config.lua player choose voc it make my voc to master sorcerer and i need it sorcerer to make promotion to test rebirth npc cuz when i opened as a master sorcerer and i make subclass from king and try reb it's still say promo first please help me :'(

- - - Updated - - -

GOD Otswe can u tell me how can i fix the problem
when i made new char by acc manager for just test and said in config.lua player choose voc it make my voc to master sorcerer and i need it sorcerer to make promotion to test rebirth npc cuz when i opened as a master sorcerer and i make subclass from king and try reb it's still say promo first please help me :'(

- - - Updated - - -

temple position of acc manager is 1000-1000-7 :D
but in config.lua if u made the player pos and u just said like test
GOD - GOD (acc + Pass ) and choose ur town position in config.lua but on't forget to make town in ur map editor and put the posx-y-z in the config
it will open the GOD Otswe succesfully

have fun

Back