• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

9 month waiting for update, Mark are you idiot or what ?

kumani

OLD Mielcu WINGS team.
Reaction score
You have problem with head or what ? Fucking 9 month we wait for update ? Its normal ? Other ppl can make good server in 2 month, you only update client and add 2 new places and we wait fucking almost 9 month and nothing. If you never update update this server please say official and we go on other new server.

we dont wanna a fucking update morons, we wanna new server or reset one of them(transfer all chars from lunar to shadow), no one gonna start from 0 on 3 year old smelly like shit server

GOT IT?

Becouse this ots now is fucking boring, 0 news, 0 exp places, 0 new quest, 0 updates. Only fucking exp, its boring, hexana is the same.

co za retard jebany, jak chcesz nakurwiac rpg to wypierdalaj na real tibie tam sie odnajdziesz, nowy serwerek stawiajcie i wszystko w temacie pety zajebane
kurwa na nowym z malym exp stage by gralo 2k typka - rl gracze tez by sie poprzenosili, ale nie kurwa jakies marki zajebane nie widza w ogole mozliwosci zarobku co za kurwa zera

man get lost if you want updates go and play on real. Is bigger dragonball ots than this sever you fucking brazol get the fuck out of this forum if you want to do stupid threads like this. Because of you moron these owners don't give a fuck about servers because they think that everyone is as same retarded as you FUCK YOU

@Mark

Dont listen to this idiots, only ramdoms above ^

Thing is : Make lunar exp 2x after lvl 185 and increase the death penalty and remove ssa charges from 5 to 1 .

Let shadow as it is and you will have players forever

the most important thiung on a server is estability, both on the network to avoid lags, and on the staff to avoid corruption and abuses.

Shadow is doign great but luanr isnt rly a good server to pvp, you need to remove those ssa and reduce ml and lvl but not reduce and keep the same estages ( ppl will bot it all over again ) you have to reduce the fucking stages of ml, skills and lvl AFTER LVL 185 so everybody will be average 185-200 and ml 80 skills 100.

@Mark

Thing is : Make lunar exp 2x after lvl 185 and increase the death penalty and remove ssa charges from 5 to 1 .

the most important thiung on a server is estability, both on the network to avoid lags, and on the staff to avoid corruption and abuses.

Shadow is doign great but luanr isnt rly a good server to pvp, you need to remove those ssa and reduce ml and lvl but not reduce and keep the same estages ( ppl will bot it all over again ) you have to reduce the fucking stages!

Who the fuck are you to call me a random?

trepor you are fucking random who got prop 300 lvl on dead ots, you are fucking kid with stuleja and 1,1k post on this smelly like shit forum

what part you dont understand? this where you are fucking random or this abaut kid with stuleja on dick?

@Mark

Shadow is doign great but luanr isnt rly a good server to pvp, you need to remove those ssa and reduce ml and lvl but not reduce and keep the same estages ( ppl will bot it all over again ) you have to reduce the fucking stages of ml, skills and lvl AFTER LVL 185 so everybody will be average 185-200 and ml 80 skills 100.

and maybe make lower hits of ues so you won't die on 350 by 2 ppl

@Dell Gagarin Wiem ze majczal jest tlusty i wgl ale dajac mu lajka bratasz sie z frajernia dell tylko ostrzegam xD

trevor if you are something else than random tell me 1 person that know you xD

@Dell Gagarin Wiem ze majczal jest tlusty i wgl ale dajac mu lajka bratasz sie z frajernia dell tylko ostrzegam xD

trevor if you are something else than random tell me 1 person that know you xD

garnek akurat sie nadaje żeby podawać wite takim frajerom i noname'om jak ten trevor cweloferus

Back