• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

A few friends' Life Thread

Deco items for my New House

wkkahy.png

- - - Updated - - -

Went hunting with Guardian (Don Thide/Velixun) :

paVZ8.png

2lm6q77.png

xawza.png

1zeb495.png

Last edited:
New pirate addon! Looted all just not the fucking bloody hat!

evrything i got by myself!

And i botted last knight cuz i got mad... but i botted max 40 min before Gm mark came and took me to the dammed jail for the first time ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
2hzlheo.png

but heres the new lvl...
348ss3c.png

And i got new plans how to make lvl! NOT AFK AND NOT "BOTTING" but i will use bot to heal and other stuff...
but i need some things still to make...

you know i got mcs on? and with tibia auto i can hide it so only that thing is on or why do you think i would have 2 magebots on? XD

nothing agenst you XD

I have nothing against you either dude but I hate Tibia Auto because it crashes alot of times which caused me to die xD

- - - Updated - - -

Update :

2a0j775.png

Last edited:
lz345Fh.png

Hunted some Ashmunrahs during this morning, it was easier to loot Holy Scarab than Twin Axe or Phoenix shield tho. Only Pharao sword and Djinn Blade left.. i don't really know how ima do it since Dipthrah is so annoying and Thalas has the levers thinggy.. will see :huh:

picture:

cPqs2I1.png

More pictures tomorrow, hopefully.

Good night everyone

Pretty bad u didnt have a cry axe cuz i traded my pharaoh sword for one

Pretty bad u didnt have a cry axe cuz i traded my pharaoh sword for one

U traded it to me and if Wayne would say that he wants pharaoh sword, I would give it to him for free ;)

@I JUST GOT A PM AND CANT STOP LAUGHING HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH, FUCK BR MATE

WIECZNIK I LOVE UR ENGLISH <33333333333333333333333

Wiecznik said:
Hey dude, i'm from poland and i saw you screen about talking with brazilian player. u say ,,fuck br".

u you know for some Brazilian ? i know u dont. i been in real tibia in mexican and brassilian guild from tibia 7,4-8.xx. now i'm in sweden guild. and br and mx. is one of best player in tibia. yess.. many brasilian say ,,U DIE FUCKING NOOB KKKKKKKK JAJAJAJAJAJA U MOTHER JAJAJAJJAA KKK" i know. but dont all. respect all player plix ; ]. ,,fuck br" is stupid kid =.=. bye.

Karma just killed me cause i didn't want to go warzones :(

- - - Updated - - -

Poi, The Imperor, Dracola & The Plasmother!!

It is the first time i meet 3 bosses in a row in Pits of inferno!. Me, Maybach and Lordnazgul went to exp some there (Yes, i rather going poi than hive or anywhere else to team hunt) so we met both bosses and crushed them all aeioaeioaeio. Sadly i didn't get level 284 :(

Pictures:

Throneroom of Infernatil, the incendiary of hell

m4aUt_2.png

The Imperor:

Keq9PET.png

Throneroom of Verminor, the Plaguelord

a8uuxj0.png

The Plasmother

qE6CGz.png

Throneroom of Tafariel, the mistress of the damned

5loNSwZ.png

Throneroom of Ashfalor, the right hand of Urgith. The general of the undead hordes. & Dracola

m1EuT5S.png

Ugly picture:

05hDBc2.png

More fun pictures coming later hopefully!

- - - Updated - - -

Mines & 284!

A really bad place to team hunt, it's only good for low levels. Also we wanted to check Yakchal but forgot to carry a frozen starlight with me ;/

Pictures:

ZK_5hPQ.png

pDUbPpk.png

vkHlWH9.png

Enough pictures taken today, more coming tomorrow ;)

i died at lvl 302!
Got it back within some time ...

But thanks to ice meto i got a new way of PG style "Solo"

So the question is what mount should i get to look awesome with Pirate addon?!

AND A NAME CHANGE! Thanks to Mark transfering coins from my other acc!
241scyh.png

Just showing how it looks like! and new view of screen. i gonan try to get a hold of a program tho make pics since i lost the one 302 ...

Back
Top Bottom