• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

A few friends' Life Thread

You should pick up rusty armors or use rust removers on them, items from these are really nice.

I would pick everything except gp's and orichalcum pearls :rolleyes:

WnoE9D.png

#Ibotsomuch

Last edited:
Today's last picture

13h at spheres again and 12h at brimstones surface

22_z4.png

SQBMou.png

and the result,
brimstones:
LRB1St.png

spheres:
WJqOnx.png

Last edited:
Just made my first post in few months on my own lifethread, also mentioned you (Amazing Wayne) and linked this thread there :)

You're getting there, gogo 140^^ Whats ur goal tho?

I'm guessing he wants to be the first one to reach 140 distance fighting level, which he will accomplish easily :)

GZ, btw msg me before you reach 140 Distance fighting I would like to be in the SS hehe, If I can ofc... :wub:

I'm guessing he wants to be the first one to reach 140 distance fighting level, which he will accomplish easily :)

GZ, btw msg me before you reach 140 Distance fighting I would like to be in the SS hehe, If I can ofc... :wub:
Well, yeah, sure, you can be on that ss, of course if I do not forget it. xD

6h at brimstones (i was sharing spawn with 4 more dudes, there was 2 dickheads white skulled and my char was attacking them somehow by mistake, so i had to leave). Not so much profit though.

bt0I_O.png

It's good, however as you were botting I'm not sure that it's a great accomplishment. Well well, I still like your thread.

It's good, however as you were botting I'm not sure that it's a great accomplishment. Well well, I still like your thread.

Ofcourse it's not, but hey, 90% of the server bot so..

Last advancement today

Txr2-t.png

and 12h at spheres
KFaNif.png

good night everyone :)

Last edited:
And again, 12h at spheres. I've been sharing the spawn with 3 more players (we were 5 guys sometimes)

4Qs3Vd.png

Back