• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

A new work

galsegal90

Reaction score
Well, i'm still working on my map (i'm kinda new at it..) and srry i'm making everytime new post cuz my posts going to other pages till i have time to keep work on the map..
anyway..

Today I'm bring you 4 pictures.. we'll start with a small aol/key rings shop

oscuraaolshop.png

The 3 next picture are part of a mystery island.. - Victim Island

victimisland.png

victimisland2.png

victimisland3.png

Comments please.. its importent so I can get better..

The first one looks nice, the rest look a bit ugly with bad detailing. Try using thin grass tufts, combine other dirt grounds, use mangroves in the water edges, and use only RAW, that means no auto-bordering please. ^_^

I'd say it looks quite good for a newcomer, altho if it's going to be a real server, that Aol shop ain't very good, people can push the boxes away and get a free Aol + keyring.. :p

Well.. i made this items unmoveable so its okay.. but give me more tips please.. what to change what i missed..

and bardock.. i'm using a lot with the raw.. and only the squares i'm using auto border

and what to change about the detailing? i mean what is wrong? what isnt right in your eyes?

I dunno how to explain, but you can place this map in the thread for revamps and I'd revamp it for you. ^_^

Dead trees around healthy trees and flowers just don't look right. The thorned branch and the spike look wrong too.

Yea, that's about it. And I wouldn't use those grass hills, they look horrible.
And the terrain looks random and out of place, too.

GooD Mapping,
Good map, more need not exaggerate the nature is not it?

Learn where to put nature!

Back