• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

A THANK YOU TO ALL FORMER HAPPY TIBIANS! Video! Check it out!

Damon

Check my status to contact me :)
Solutions
Reaction score
Hello,
As you may know I have started Happy Tibians again, but many of you guys seem to have left Shadowcores, or Happy Tibians :/
However with this Video, I would like to remind all of us of the great times we had!
I know, I can't force you back, neither can i change time, but it was AWESOME PLAYING with you Guys :)
THANK YOU AND ENJOY!

[video=youtube;fIp0CcuMIBs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fIp0CcuMIBs[/video]

The song may be little weird, but I have just a different taste of music^^
If u dont like it, turn it down and turn up your own :D

Regards,
//DAMON
aka DON DIVINE

@Quwix

Ofc not, because you as non former Happy Tibian, and acctually no HAPPY TIBIAN at all , doesnt
Relate the screens to a story. Wjen I see one of these screens a story pops up in my mind to each of them !
Don't worry, BE HAPPY!

dang dude I see a ton of me in those pics (fred beron/Sckat). as I said damon I will play with u bro its just theres a prob, I live in the us and u live in Germany so our time diff is so far apart. maybe we can plan something and ill be on because I do wanna pk why I wait my stamina in rl tibia

yo bro really the main reason most of us left or stopped playing is because no one was online including you. You cant really be a guild leader if you lack the leader part from not being on but only on the weekends.
just my last input and I hope to see happy tibians grow again

Back