• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

A_panel - Administrate with ease - Need Feedback and discussion

Would you use such system?

• Yes, it will help me alot!

Votes: 9 69.2%
  • Yes, but it needs more features [Post them bellow]

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Maybe, if [Post bellow].

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • No, other reason [Post it bellow]

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, I have no use for it!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

macronus

Web Developer and Linux System Manager
Reaction score
Firstly let me clear some things ^^ I my self just started working on a small project called A_panel with this project I plan to by the end of period which can take some time have a general web-based panel to help OT hosters and their staff to properly and easy manage their OT.

Some of the features at the moment I ma working on for Alpha release which will be private of course are:
- View accounts
- Edit accounts
- View players
- Edit players
- View stats and latest user and possibly restart for the first release

Referral system is quite possible I just have to rethink that and make it so any user can change policies to whatever they want or make and API but that will happen in late versions. Otherwise at the moment this will be only working with Gesior acc but I plan on integrating other acc's too.

Overall what I want this project to become at the end is a complete admin panel that can be installed on dedicated hosts for ease of use for hosters. I plan on integrating git pull and build via the web interface or at least helping to automate the process. Keep in mind even if I have 2-3 years in PHP development and design I my self will try my best for this project to succeed but If you want to drop in surely just tell me. I'm looking for people who can help me and drop with with testing, possible design and other ideas they can give me to implement.

For the first few weeks I need help form all of you guys. These are questions I want you to answer and reply back. Any feedback is appreciated!

Would you use web-interface to administer your server. Change details, change user info, view user info. Monitor user behavior, have daily alerts and security options?

This would be a possible replacement for ssh/vnc and phpmyadmin as you would have everything on the panel.
Tutors and others can have different type of access to administer or view user info without using /info and other.

Anything is possible I just need feedback for now and those who can opt-in to test this out, well you need linux based possibly Ubuntu distro and installed gesior for now and of course OT server. Other then that it will have paypal script for the start that can be altered and has full logging into the database, possible blacklist for donations or for abuse and other stuff.

Have I forgot to add that you should post your ideas you want implemented in this. For the moment it won't be open-sourced before the first release duo the protection of such project but is completely free to use but not to modify besides themes and plugins?

EDIT: Complete change of system!
x5172yu.png

Last edited:
thats cool i like its simplity but it have to get more functions
like items check or add points to players or add exact item to all the players
i dont got enough ideas for this panel for now :)

also you may add advanced news page with some html functions to help the admin creating news

Would be cool if you could add functions that would work on every account/player in db.

For example add premium points, add item, namelock etc etc..
:)

Would be cool if you could add functions that would work on every account/player in db.

For example add premium points, add item, namelock etc etc..
:)

Those are all features I would be implementing, most needed one at the moment is add premium points and edit configs/ users and accounts for the first release if you would like to you can test it out on my "host" you will get a test account and test it out report bugs and give me more feedback :) Yeah firstly I need to make this work on Gesior sadly but afterwards it will work on all Acc_manager tho!

Those are all features I would be implementing, most needed one at the moment is add premium points and edit configs/ users and accounts for the first release if you would like to you can test it out on my "host" you will get a test account and test it out report bugs and give me more feedback :) Yeah firstly I need to make this work on Gesior sadly but afterwards it will work on all Acc_manager tho!
I ment that all these function would work on all players / account in only 1 btn

For example if you want to add 150 premium points to ALL ACCOUNTS in one button.

Dont know if you got that ^^

I ment that all these function would work on all players / account in only 1 btn

For example if you want to add 150 premium points to ALL ACCOUNTS in one button.

Dont know if you got that ^^

Oh yeah that and I should make also an option to give to players that are only xy amount of days on the server, that are from different country, guild and such too? Well I'm off to fill my idea list with these too ! I am also addicted to statistical information so expect a lot of it here too!

Well once I have one form I can make it for items, premium points, names, premium days, whatever suits users needs!

Update: Complete system has been overhauled with bootstrap. It will have theme option in future so you can choose dark or light theme as I see many users are looking for such things! Keep me posted with what do you want to see!

Here is one new image!
x5172yu.png

are you will publication it ?
Thats a really good idea!

Thank you, yeah my thoughts are for making it free for personal use (1) server for free, wihtout limitation but using more then 1 requries verification and a higher license, this is to protect my panel for being used for hosting companies that would juse use it to get rich. More upon it in future!

Back
Top Bottom