• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Aber moran trapped

Qknight

Reaction score
Aber moran trapped by our noob chars, but he didnt die :(
2py9w76.jpg

And heres some random pics :p
2ikoztw.jpg

2jb5oc3.jpg

r0xfh4.jpg

nfla91.jpg

I did the NG on photoshop, so thats just fake

Last edited:
Killing on noob char at night, for fun :eek:

1674-pk-ist-rox.png

I did the bot on Paint, so that's just fake :D

Lol, so you photoshoped ng, ok

But why can u see the names of players
floors lower then you in the first screenshot.
You can even see Soya through the roof? :O

ye...... erm, whats your excuse for that? <_<

Lol, so you photoshoped ng, ok

But why can u see the names of players
floors lower then you in the first screenshot.
You can even see Soya through the roof? :O

ye...... erm, whats your excuse for that? <_<
He photoshop'ed that too, you see he is pro...

Lol you cant play without bot that is just sad, I dont know how people can even call you good.. Oh sorry i mean you call yourself good..
Listen up guys i was a lvl 414 mage with 3k mana and 500 mps and with boh and
Qknight came with an whole team on me, It took over 10mins to kill me
I ran from carlin to ab then to kaz and ran back to ab again they was just like playing, Qknight play without bot, Even your bot cant kill me

Lol you cant play without bot that is just sad, I dont know how people can even call you good.. Oh sorry i mean you call yourself good..
Listen up guys i was a lvl 414 mage with 3k mana and 500 mps and with boh and
I ran from carlin to ab then to kaz and ran back to ab again they was just like playing, Qknight play without bot, Even your bot cant kill me
?????? why are you bringing this up here? You really want everybody to know you hacked me, dont you?... I had 5 unjusts and you had no skull, my friend storm giant had 4 unjusts and you didnt had skull and a whole team? it was me,storm giant and Dark jadakiss, Over 10min? you we're dead after 2min and i just watched, If i wanted to kill you, I would have killed you in 2 ues.

You lie about many things dude, All know that, Like on this thread "photoshoped ng" AHAH and now again, Dude you take 1-2k dmg with ues and tryed to kill me with your whole team, 4-6 vs 1 and you guys was like 500+

You lie about many things dude, All know that, Like on this thread "photoshoped ng" AHAH and now again, Dude you take 1-2k dmg with ues and tryed to kill me with your whole team, 4-6 vs 1 and you guys was like 500+
i lie :( i lie :( Storm giant, 500ms who couldnt take frag, me 680 ms who couldnt take frag and then Dark jadakiss, 430 ed...i lie :( i lie :( im a big liar! :( i lie so much! :(
lol, actually, this is the first time EVER you take pz on silent magek, kinda funny..first time and you are calling urself master cuz i couldnt take frag on you :eek:

Its not the first time, i got one lvl 600 in hotts and storm giant got me on the last hit with an Ue you took 2k dmg Dark jadakiss para me and storm got the last ue on me after like 10 mins

I was on Dark Jadakiss and lol, I had 100 mana pots and you were running around with mana shield all the time ._. then Storm Giant and Qknight came, Qknight didn't even touch you cos he had 5 frags and it took us what, 3 mins? I wouldn't say thats too bad considering I had close to no mana and you were stairhopping >.>

btw, utamo vita sucks, l2energyring

Back