• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Aber moran trapped

I was on Dark Jadakiss and lol, I had 100 mana pots and you were running around with mana shield all the time ._. then Storm Giant and Qknight came, Qknight didn't even touch you cos he had 5 frags and it took us what, 3 mins? I wouldn't say thats too bad considering I had close to no mana and you were stairhopping >.>

btw, utamo vita sucks, l2energyring

I was when i filled my mana to 2k then i ran again and bullshit that q didnt atk me, He ued me many times, Yes i saw that he didnt want to take the frag but he wanted to get me to red hp

Hey QKNIGHT
Can you edit one of my screenshots and use photoshop to add like if I was using NG so all my friend would think I am cool.

It does if toy just have 1 little letter

Dude, I were on icechaw when you were lv 60 on your knight
and then you made "silent magik" and i never seen you outside of dp
all times i see you
"LV 240" on pz cant even kill lv 100 and when lv 200 pk and much ppl on him you go and sd like a newbie

Back