• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

About all in reload

sparticus

Reaction score
Hey there. Usually mass trade teams are a fail but you cannot stress enough how fucked this guild is. The amount of members just says that the leader was desperate, i want to join a guild that can go warmode with them because they are bunch of pricks with no skill which a lot of players experienced today at poi. Let the flamewar begin. This 'guild' and its members from advertising should be burnt and buried. Bye

Thats not crying college boy. If i had a solid team then i would make a warmode. Atleast i dont mass invite people i dont know. You and your trade team :rolleyes:

Haha, ur a poor little boii:D WE dont know them? there isnt a person in our guild that wille or me dont know.

Sparticus who the fuck are you??? Never seen you before on any open tibia server ... You trying to be pro , we came back to this ot for fun ,not to make a mass guild wtf???? All people that we have in our team are like people that we all know .. Everyone knows each other .... The thing is we are not pro player but we play for fun just to have a good warmode and fun in tibia .... If u try to be pro go to some kind of warserver ...

Sparticus who the fuck are you??? Never seen you before on any open tibia server ... You trying to be pro , we came back to this ot for fun ,not to make a mass guild wtf???? All people that we have in our team are like people that we all know .. Everyone knows each other .... The thing is we are not pro player but we play for fun just to have a good warmode and fun in tibia .... If u try to be pro go to some kind of warserver ...

why did 90% of validus join you?
Who are you?

Only around 5 Validus members joined us , You dont need to know me ... Your another player that want to show that you are pro in tibia ????

Alot of validus member joined me, yes. Since me and mitch are good friends since long time and he dont have time to handle a team by himself, aend that they are splitted etc. Some of their members is starting again since we are fighting etc, and since we all know eachother we play together.

why did 90% of validus join you?
Who are you?
Why validus joined us? i dont have to explain this, but just so u understand u stupid prick, is that mitch doesnt have time to lead, so his playing with wille and also other ppl joined us cuz they wanted to war for fun.

LOL xon you are a retard. Before today it was only me, rotatez, the real Aizen, and Mitch in this guild. Why wouldn't the 3 of us go with Mitch? We're friends with him, and a friend of Mitch is a friend of mine. Now we have Satana~ that just came today. I wasn't aware we were only 6 people in Validus. :(

@thread starter- I'd be jealous to if I was getting raped. If we're a trade team then shouldn't you be able to make one as good as us? :rolleyes:

So much hate and rage over a 2d pixel game...aint we all here to have fun? Lets just do what we're here to do and have funnnnnnnnnnnnn

Cheers,
The REAL Aizen~

Back