• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

About Brs.

The people who made Brazil the 6th most powerful country do NOT play Tibia.

In brazil, everybody plays tibia . And dont trust dirty information, brazil is the 6º country because the population lives in favelas to give money to some old corrupt politicians, in fact, brazil is one of the most poor country in the world and will remain like that for a century at least . They have no high roads, no hospitals, no schools, only taxes and crime .

Each br senator costs 19 million dollars per year to the people , yeah thats true and is increasing every year . A br congressman costs 6 million each year and they have hundreds . This is more than spain, italy, portugal and france together.

Watch this video : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5bhrY2aBtzw

and you will see that dariu wants to make people believe that he is part of the 5 % when he is, most likely, another one from 95 %

Last edited:
Dudes dont read posts made by quasimodo, this guy is either really stupid or a really poor troll. I mean, why discuss with a guy that says that portugal doesnt have any important problems, people in poland die because of cold temperatures and that all br population plays tibia. I doubt that any of you know anything about the economy and all current affairs so I wont even speak about anything you post on here as most of what you say are the assumptions you take from youtube videos or tibia.

About polish people in uk. Its bullshit that they are hated "all over the country". The may be hated in the poorest areas of britain where people like rekaker live who blame polish people for taking their jobs when they themselves are too lazy to fucking work. I think calar can agree with me that in wales english people are more hated by the welsh. Same in scotland. I even know some english blokes who hate english themselves.

About brazil. Ok they are poor, I dont know a lot about their government but atm they are prospering. EU doesnt really compare to brazilian economy.

Dudes dont read posts made by quasimodo, this guy is either really stupid or a really poor troll. I mean, why discuss with a guy that says that portugal doesnt have any important problems, people in poland die because of cold temperatures and that all br population plays tibia. I doubt that any of you know anything about the economy and all current affairs so I wont even speak about anything you post on here as most of what you say are the assumptions you take from youtube videos or tibia.

About polish people in uk. Its bullshit that they are hated "all over the country". The may be hated in the poorest areas of britain where people like rekaker live who blame polish people for taking their jobs when they themselves are too lazy to fucking work. I think calar can agree with me that in wales english people are more hated by the welsh. Same in scotland. I even know some english blokes who hate english themselves.

About brazil. Ok they are poor, I dont know a lot about their government but atm they are prospering. EU doesnt really compare to brazilian economy.

You are probably polack or br to disagree from me, too bad, deal with that

Sparticus, I don't even waste my time replying to his post or even reading them. His so ignorant that I can't stand it. Kenjin, you don't know nothing about Brazil, you don't know anything about their culture or the way they live. You should get the fuck out of this thread fucking retard.

Wow Portugal, the best country in the world omg omg........ Fuck u all its only 2D game, some ppl act like retards.....

Why i have people pretending to be me ? i can answer to this br´s by myself i dont really need to use the 2 sides of my brain to do that .

Dariu, you´re repetitive and uncreative, thats is why you comparing me with quasimodo all the time . Anyone can see that you´re just a skinny racist brainless starving br boy, trying to be different or especial, pretending to be from a decent country, wich is not true .

I can pretty much outstrike you anytime i want . I am like a diamond in the dust when it touch to answer your br,s i am like fedor emelianenko at his prime . I do not say every time the same useless stuff just because some br´s support what i said, you do . I am not skinny AIDS looking , you are. I am not br, you are . You say that only the north of brazil has favelas, i proved you that we can find favelas all over brazil , and you know what ? the place you live, is probably considered a favela in europe even tho it isnt in " brazil " . Now go ahead and post a picture of quasimodo because NOBODY will put a like on the 877º equal post you made , starving br

The ugly quasimodo sends you a fuck you, skinny especial br boy

View attachment 21193

how the fuck u call me skinny if all u can see in the pic i posted here is my face?
and yes you are still ugly quasimodo
2585dzk.jpg

"dariu wants to make ppl believe" why would i want a bunch of ppl that i dont even know to believe shit about the country i live in????
i wont reply to your nonsense arguments again
be happy quasimodo

you´re just a brainless, starving and crazy...br

Kenjin, retarded brainless mother fucker, shut the fuck up dude your fucking stupid. I can't stand your ignorance all you do is say Portugal is the best country, Portugal can suck my dick fucking cunt poor ass country with retarded people like you in it.

You people have to stop talking shit, and insulting brs. Just because there are some retarded ones doesn't mean they are all are. Some Polish players are fucking retarded too, we don't have to insult the Brazilians because of that. If you just mad because Brazilians kill you all the time just retired, insulting them won't stop you from being fucking "NOOB".

One more thing check this out:

World’s fifteen most powerful countries in 2012 | European Geostrategy

Brazil is the 6 most powerful country, Polish players say Brazilians are poor, guess what? Poland is not even on the list.

Edit:

Brazil by it self has better economy than Poland, the European union are a bunch of countries together. Brazil by it self has better economy than Poland which means Brazilians have better life\education than Polish. I'm not trying to offend Polish people, is just that you guys are always hating Brazilians. To the people saying Americans are fat : How does it feel to be rule by fat people?

Kind Regards,
Big Gunz

Tibia Brazil PK - YouTube
GG

I dont see whether being a polack or br influences my judgement that you're an idiot.

Man look at your avatar and tell me if you think i care about what you may think or not think about me . My opinion is something that does not change easily . Now go back to your cave because the cold night is coming and i dont want to see people blaming me if you die due to low temperatures in poland .

joking

- - - Updated - - -

i couldnt understand the language but all i hear is kids having fun

Can you understand anything that not how to get rid of banana peels ?

- - - Updated - - -

Kenjin, retarded brainless mother fucker, shut the fuck up dude your fucking stupid. I can't stand your ignorance all you do is say Portugal is the best country, Portugal can suck my dick fucking cunt poor ass country with retarded people like you in it.

Why the rage fat obese low IQ american ? imma cry ? cry me a river then coz i dont give a fuck about you fat obese low IQ american .
Gogo spend your money in another war, or another inside terrorist attack against your own people...gogo win some baseball match and celebrate as if it means something...gogo eat some BIGMAC to increase the obesity rate of your country even more

Man look at your avatar and tell me if you think i care about what you may think or not think about me . My opinion is something that does not change easily . Now go back to your cave because the cold night is coming and i dont want to see people blaming me if you die due to low temperatures in poland .

joking

- - - Updated - - -

Can you understand anything that not how to get rid of banana peels ?

- - - Updated - - -

Why the rage fat obese low IQ american ? imma cry ? cry me a river then coz i dont give a fuck about you fat obese low IQ american .
Gogo spend your money in another war, or another inside terrorist attack against your own people...gogo win some baseball match and celebrate as if it means something...gogo eat some BIGMAC to increase the obesity rate of your country even more

That's all you can say? "Fat"? Check out this thread:
http://otland.net/f490/post-your-real-picture-dont-act-badass-flame-my-threads-191447/
My picture is in there fucking quasimodo lol.

WHO CARES FOR REAL!?! BR AND PL ARE BOTH RETARDED NOOBS everybody knows that.

People are so ignorant. It disgusts me, seems tibia is the home for young racists.

Go fuck yourselves, assclowns.

Back