• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

About Paladin's in shadows core

monajv05

Reaction score
i noticed that paladin in this server do shit damage's, its almost a useless vocation.. how about making it more useful? like make their distance fighting skill advance faster than all the skills in this server.(in real tibia distance is the fastest to advance but here its not, magic is much faster and its kinda unfair) or at least make a NPC that sells Infernal bolts for a cheap price and make the damage higher or whatever you can do to make paladin stronger, so it would be fair for paladins in this game. Just suggesting, :) more power

S
i noticed that paladin in this server do shit damage's, its almost a useless vocation.. how about making it more useful? like make their distance fighting skill advance faster than all the skills in this server.(in real tibia distance is the fastest to advance but here its not, magic is much faster and its kinda unfair) or at least make a NPC that sells Infernal bolts for a cheap price and make the damage higher or whatever you can do to make paladin stronger, so it would be fair for paladins in this game. Just suggesting, :) more power
Shut up!!

yea make it more powerfull so pally on utito tempo san will shot a combo with exori gran con around 1k - gzgzgz

im just suggesting, i think it would be better if they make hit more damage, since paladin is an offensive vocation but yet in this server, it hits shit damages. lol kinda useless

Back