• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

About paypal donate, in otland (Picture)

ellan98

Banned User
Reaction score
Hey i was gonna donate as "Premium" Otland , and i don't have any credit card or like that , and i wonder why i can't donate i have to have an credit card to donate,

well here a pic , i can't even donate i need a credit card for it ): and i have 9 dollar in paypal swedish money 45.46 kr , and 2 euro = 6.2 euro i have and thats 9.55 dollar and i can't buy premium otland.

ofr045.jpg

Last edited:
U can donate by using PayPal, u dont need a credit card for that.

but i have 9 dollar and at donation (premium) it cost 9 dollar for 3 months, and i have 9.55 dollar and swedish money 62kr I have 45kr at swedish money and 2 euro

but i have 9 dollar and at donation (premium) it cost 9 dollar for 3 months, and i have 9.55 dollar and swedish money 62kr I have 45kr at swedish money and 2 euro

if you are using swedbank you need to open An E-card on the internet service for it to work.

since you got the new card for Teenages it will be like that. as far as you arent under 18.

if you are using swedbank you need to open An E-card on the internet service for it to work.

since you got the new card for Teenages it will be like that. as far as you arent under 18.

Hey can you read the top of threaD? i said i have no credit card.

Hey can you read the top of threaD? i said i have no credit card.

I recommend you to open account in Nordea (Swedish Bank).. Once you have link that card to your paypal account it will facilitate in the future :d

i think you have to convert all the currencies to dollars in paypal, worked for me but somewhere else (they take a fee though, not sure if you will have $9)

i think you have to convert all the currencies to dollars in paypal, worked for me but somewhere else (they take a fee though, not sure if you will have $9)

can you send me 1 euro or 1 dollar?

- - - Updated - - -

I recommend you to open account in Nordea (Swedish Bank).. Once you have link that card to your paypal account it will facilitate in the future :d

Nordea have alot of problems right now , and swe bank i will get soon

Back