• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

About Renacashi -.-

Swifto

Reaction score
Wtf, gamemasters why the fuck dont u do anything about this guy? Hes blocking off demona 24/7 with his fucking mc chars and keep botting there. This is not fun -.- we cant even enter demona when we wanna exp there just because of one player and u GM's arent doing anything about it

Everybody that wants the GM's to do something about Renecashi sign here

This is not a problem. If you want to hunt, you can simply kill his block-characters. :)

@Paaaaain

Lol hes using a lvl 150+ ek to block, how am i supposed to kill him? when only MAX 3 ppl can atk him?

@Paaaaain

Lol hes using a lvl 150+ ek to block, how am i supposed to kill him? when only MAX 3 ppl can atk him?

Your problem, but don't make silly threads sayin' you need to bann Renacashi's char for blocking demona.
Read the rules instead. :p

Find it hilarious how Minimii is complaining, while hes botting all the time himself...

If ur smart u put a noobchar in the cave urself, on a deeper spot as hs noobchar is standing. Do it after ss maybe? When he aint logged in yet? Be smart, seriously, stop whining.

If you want him dead take 1000 sds with 3 people and keep sd'ing till he's out of pots. He can only outheal u with uhp (+ exana mort) and he will probably have 1k uhp max.

Lol

hhahahaha you know wats rly funny??
welll in my old server he did the same thing all i did was (put pvp to those 1-watever ahahaha

Back