• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

About the character Coors

Nape Olion

Reaction score
Hello all,

I was wondering is the character Coors have any friends here? And or people that back him up. Because he's acting very very cocky towards many players...
Like he's the man or what ever... So tell me if he's a known player or if he's just a lonely F*ck....

I know he's a low level, but I don't like his attitude.

I thought he had allot of friends in RLD, well atleast he was in ALLOT of battles with RLD on softcores.

I'm sure he has friends like Mitch and Ice Meto and maybe some more. But Idk what players from the RLD here played in RLD on softcores and what there names were on Softcores.

So if we downgrade him allot, RLD will defend him? Just asking... Because some members (see Eccim) don't know him....

So what im cocky... i can afford it xDDDDD
Yes im a low level, but still i r*pe your team xD

GOT IT?!?!

So what im cocky... i can afford it xDDDDD
Yes im a low level, but still i r*pe your team xD

GOT IT?!?!

after sein this io agree with the guy that made this thread just make a noob char to take care of a 58 dude no biggie

Back