• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

About the new Layout on OtLand..

Naxtie

mapper, designer
Solutions
Reaction score
As the title says, feel free to post your opinion about the new OtLand layout style. Personally I like the old one better, what do you think about the new layout style?:)

I think its going to be good when ppls have been getting used to it, right now im not used to this at all!

I like it.
I think it's really good layout (of course it needs some small changes).

_
Regards,
sn3ejk

Yeah well, the layout is good. But as Himii said, people has to get used to it, and I can see that some tags doesnt work aswell.

Hurts my eyes, hate it so much. However Talaturen and the rest know what they're doing, so we know it will be a lot better later on.

Some of the things that should be improved imo tho are, a "What's new" timeline thing to the >

I can barely see where Himii's post ends and where Sn3ejk's starts, that's REALLY annoying.

And just the colors overall are hard to watch :<

Yeah well, the layout is good. But as Himii said, people has to get used to it, and I can see that some tags doesnt work aswell.

They will probably come up with a new template for OtLand in a near future, and if you bothered to read Mark's posts regarding the change of forum software you would notice that some things may not work properly. :p

Its similar except it just seems more narrow, but I like it, just need to get used to it;)

This is a open tibia forum, so I decided to put it here? x'D

I hate it but obviously its because im not used to it, I loved the old lay out no idea why we got a new one, but I guess i'll get used to this one eventually.

I hate it but obviously its because im not used to it, I loved the old lay out no idea why we got a new one, but I guess i'll get used to this one eventually.

This is probably the default layout for XenForo. It has been confirmed that a layout change will come soon.

I like it far better, but that's just my opinion. ~shrug~ Well, the functionality aspect is sooo much better for sure.

The current layout is based on http://xenforo.com/community/resources/flexile.497/ with some enhancements by us. Personally I think it looks good enough to stay with it until we create our own style for XenForo, or find another one to switch to. Your feedback is appreciated and I will try to make improvements to the current style for the time that we're going to stick with it.

when I saw it, I clicked the mouse because I thought all header was selected

maybe like this the layout will fit more to the original

[image edited just with chrome]
NlH7Ry.png

I'll say which fields I edited if you want to change like the photo

Code:
#userbar {
    background-color: #1B1B1B;
    border-bottom: 1px solid #969696;
    font-size: 12px;
}

#header{
    background: #000 url('BLA BLA BLA/main-bar-gradient.png') repeat-x top;
}

#headerMover #headerProxy {
    background: #000000 url('BLA BLA BLA/main-bar-gradient.png') repeat-x top;
    height: 151px;
}

.secondaryBar {
    height: 35px;
    background-color: #1B1B1B;
    border-top: 1px solid #FCFCFC;
    border-top: 1px solid rgba(252, 252, 252, 0.42);
    border-top: 1px solid rgb(252,252,252);
    border-bottom: 1px solid #000000;
    position: absolute;
    margin-bottom: -1px;
    bottom: 0;
    width: 100%;
}

.navTabs .navTab.PopupClosed .navLink{
    color: #E0F3FF;
}

.navTabs .navTab.selected .navLink {
    font-weight: bold;
    color: #F0F0F0;
    background: #1B1B1B url('BLA BLA BLA/navigation-tab.png') repeat-x top;
    padding-bottom: 1px;
    -webkit-border-top-left-radius:4px;
    -moz-border-radius-topleft: 4px;
    -khtml-border-top-left-radius: 4px;
    border-top-left-radius: 4px;
    -webkit-border-top-right-radius:4px;
    -moz-border-radius-topright: 4px;
    -khtml-border-top-right-radius:4px;
    border-top-right-radius: 4px;
    position: relative;
}

.footer {
    border-top: 5px solid #969696;
    padding-top: 15px;
}

I didn't found the footer background color in the code, change it to #1B1B1B to fit the top header.

Regards, Tibiamakers

Last edited:
Thread background color is too white I think, hurts my eyes a bit and makes it harder to focus on thread contents. Not saying I want a dark template, but tone it down a bit would be great.

Back