• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

About the new Layout on OtLand..

Naxtie

mapper, designer
Solutions
Reaction score
As the title says, feel free to post your opinion about the new OtLand layout style. Personally I like the old one better, what do you think about the new layout style?:)

Sorry you feel that way, but it wasn't a knee-jerk reaction. I don't expect anyone with your attitude to understand though, but I'll explain anyway. The decision to switch over from vBulletin to XenForo was made a very long time ago, the vBulletin vulnerability (which has not been patched, and also affects vBulletin 5, and has only been called a "potential exploit" by Internet Brands) was just too much for us to stay with something we already had planned to migrate from.

Thanks for explaining that to me. As far as I was aware, deleting both the install directories fixed this problem.

As with anything, I'll get used to it in time, just thought it wasn't necessarily a good idea considering the already dwindling numbers, but good job for the diligence of keeping on top of bugs and the like.

Cheers,
Yodot.

Back