• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!
  • New resources must be posted under Resources tab. A discussion thread will be created automatically, you can't open threads manually anymore.

Action Addon System

@Up,
You should change that ASAP.
42 Different Levers? :eek:

Well, I was testing your script with a Pop-Up Window.
But then it wouldn't really be an "Action" as much as a "Talkaction."

I don't know really, but I have some ideas :thumbup:

First, let me start to say that this is a great script. But it has some minor bugs.

- First knight addon: You need 100 iron ore + huge chunk of crude iron.

- The mage addon: It's kinda bugged. You are getting the wrong addons for the items your delivering.

- The first/Second assassin outfit should be changed. As you've added the items you need to "Get" the outfit, not the first addon.

- You get the "female tiara" at the hunter outfit, when you deliver sniper gloves.

- Yalahari addons, you should not have cash, but vamperic crest.

~~~~~~~~

Just posting here, because you could improve it, as you say you use "real tibia items". Still a good script, and I'll rep++ you. :)

@To all those who want to change items for addon, just change the item id in the script. Not hard at all.

First, let me start to say that this is a great script. But it has some minor bugs.

- The mage addon: It's kinda bugged. You are getting the wrong addons for the items your delivering.

- The first/Second assassin outfit should be changed. As you've added the items you need to "Get" the outfit, not the first addon.

- You get the "female tiara" at the hunter outfit, when you deliver sniper gloves.

~~~~~~~~

Just posting here, because you could improve it, as you say you use "real tibia items". Still a good script, and I'll rep++ you. :)

@To all those who want to change items for addon, just change the item id in the script. Not hard at all.

Change it by yourself?

~~~~~~~~

Wrong.

How do i put that lever in for example in an Addon Room. I make all the 42 levers but what is their id? or how do i put them together so they'll work? i make it simple. HOW DO I PUT THIS IN MY MAP?

PS: this is a very good work :D Rep++

@Up, [MapEditor]
To set the lever unique or action id, you simply just double click the lever.
Set the ID in the correct spot.

The ID's in the levers should match the ID's in the first post.

How do i put that lever in for example in an Addon Room. I make all the 42 levers but what is their id? or how do i put them together so they'll work? i make it simple. HOW DO I PUT THIS IN MY MAP?

PS: this is a very good work :D Rep++

as JDB said,
and the action ids are:
Lua:
        <action actionid="4001-4042" event="script" value="addons.lua"/>

Back