• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Akon's Life on Jasper :d

Akon

Reaction score
here I will post cool screens of me playing in jasper :p

s4cg0y.png

avieyd.png

Can't use them yet :(
28chiz7.png

thanks =D
did 5k quest xd What pokemon shall I buy :p? Got 7,8K.
2cyh75w.png

21bne3l.png

Last edited:
Nah i guess i wont buy dacc :p just a good pokemon, cuz school is soon and then i cant play long, and i sold the balls for 1k :p, now im hunting grass pokes with arbok=rox

Nah i guess i wont buy dacc :p just a good pokemon, cuz school is soon and then i cant play long, and i sold the balls for 1k :p, now im hunting grass pokes with arbok=rox

ye, I was kinda dumb who bought DACC atm.. like 2 days b4 school xD busy atm =(

Ah lol that sux :p so youre almost not online because yur busy xD i alreadt wasthinking, where is shaankz?!:eek:

Ah lol that sux :p so youre almost not online because yur busy xD i alreadt wasthinking, where is shaankz?!:eek:

Hehe actually I was playing League Of legends with RL =P Imma play soon XD

2nd day in school and already got 2 homeworks, almost three but we spammed the teacher to not give us so she didnt XD

Hehe actually I was playing League Of legends with RL =P Imma play soon XD

2nd day in school and already got 2 homeworks, almost three but we spammed the teacher to not give us so she didnt XD

Aah ok, no problem :p pic soon..

Level 36 =D

20fuveu.png

Last edited:
Back