• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

@all GM's,, i dont understand this

Status
Not open for further replies.
than u should state that bether on the site

and btw,final warnings gives three warnings,THAT DOESNT MAKE ANY SENSE,than u should say at the site,2 warnings gives u deletion

I WANT MY CHAR UNDELETED,i will take a 2 day bann,but no deletion
so in 2 days,i want my char undeleted.end of story

We gives different bans to different cases. You got a final warning, which means you should learn from your mistake and never redo it. You didn't - sorry, take the consequences.

Last edited:
that is just bullshit,tell me what bann gives u one warning?instead of final warning inmediatly.

ill go and crush this server if i wont get my char.

That's different from case to case. But spellcasting, cavebotting while NOT afk and some other things usually gives just one warning.

that is just bullshit,tell me what bann gives u one warning?instead of final warning inmediatly.

ill go and crush this server if i wont get my char.

Making threats? We don't fear them, it will just make us consider physically deleting your account from our database so give up with that.

that is not a thread,its a promise:O,and i'm not gonna pay money,to get undeleted,

Making threats? We don't fear them, it will just make us consider physically deleting your account from our database so give up with that.

how about responding to my topic ?

that is not a thread,its a promise:O,and i'm not gonna pay money,to get undeleted,

Good luck & have fun. Your account has been physically deleted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back