• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

All In @ Shadowcores.twifysoft.net Trailer [VT REC+HD]

I'm sorry but, if the trailer is approximately 3 minutes long and I'm getting bored when the "leader" counts to 3 second time, it's not kinda catchy unfortunately. Well, it's okay :D

I've made a war movie with my friend under Swanamix. We have had very positive feedback about it, maybe you could get some inspiration from that:
[video=youtube;4mzDkuN0_HY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4mzDkuN0_HY[/video]

Okay, first of all thanks everyone for feedback ;D I kinda agree its abit too long and I should've not called it a trailer ;) but who cares? Did you enjoy it or not? If I changed the name from trailer to "All In @ Shadowcores.twifysoft.net [Part One] [VT REC+HD]" would it be better? or maybe teaser? xD

Okay, first of all thanks everyone for feedback ;D I kinda agree its abit too long and I should've not called it a trailer ;) but who cares? Did you enjoy it or not? If I changed the name from trailer to "All In @ Shadowcores.twifysoft.net [Part One] [VT REC+HD]" would it be better? or maybe teaser? xD

Fuck em bro. Haters gona hate.

Fuck em bro. Haters gona hate.

I certainly did not hate on the content that he showed us. I liked the content, frags and stuff. Just that he could have done a few things a bit different to make it more "exciting"...
Therefore I linked the war movie I did that I know is a good war movie (according to me) to give him some inspiration :)

It's a good movie, no doubts.

I certainly did not hate on the content that he showed us. I liked the content, frags and stuff. Just that he could have done a few things a bit different to make it more "exciting"...
Therefore I linked the war movie I did that I know is a good war movie (according to me) to give him some inspiration :)

It's a good movie, no doubts.

The content of your message was rather offending and rude then "its a good movie, no doubt" in my opinion.