• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

All In won WM ! :)

boom bang

Reaction score
21:38 Your guild was victorious in the war against The Legend! 250:245

Thanks you Veziv for a nice WM xD

pic hosting

Last edited:
I agree, last 30 kills, loved those and always had! Guys from conglo if you remember flippare vs conglo in ph!! hahaha!! :D

Great war, looking forward for more and new :)

end of wm was really, really exciteing ;p
Thanks

- - - Updated - - -

I agree, last 30 kills, loved those and always had! Guys from conglo if you remember flippare vs conglo in ph!! hahaha!! :D

Great war, looking forward for more and new :)

yea it was good battle too ;p

some random ttm recording from last fajt :) ank ob
Ank - Dara . Win war mode . BIG BATTLE.ttm - Speedy Share - upload your files here

18:06 GM Mark [50]: You will learn by staying here 18:06 GM Mark [50]: Til srever save.

couldnt be there in the last battle, gg to this GM. Funny how he was like Alexpvp there? blabla there? asked everyone apart from me so I didnt answered and got jailed haha fail staff is fail. ;D anyways nice WM we had XD

Really great and balanced war, The Legend got 245 frags and All In 250, congratulations.

18:06 GM Mark [50]: You will learn by staying here 18:06 GM Mark [50]: Til srever save.

couldnt be there in the last battle, gg to this GM. Funny how he was like Alexpvp there? blabla there? asked everyone apart from me so I didnt answered and got jailed haha fail staff is fail. ;D anyways nice WM we had XD

Say what?

good job from both sides, I hope it will be new warmode tomorrow if u dare ;)
sad i got pinged 50% of the battles in middle of them but welll welllllll what can U DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

As far as I know nobody pinged you Wille.

I will ask around today in ventrilo if anybody did but I hardly doubt anyone has done that to you.

Besides; we don't care if we win or loose. We're glad that there's finally some decent warmodes in which neither team gives up.

nono Ice Meto. I dont belive that anyone of you pings me, im playing real tibia in a ping war so probably thats why my net is going down sometimes each day..
But its good for you since then you maybe can win jajajajja XD

Back