• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!
  • New resources must be posted under Resources tab. A discussion thread will be created automatically, you can't open threads manually anymore.

Action alternative Annihilator

This give a error! to my client!

-- ver. 1.2
-- author tfs, otland.net/members/andypsylon
local c = {
[22222] = "Congratulations!" -- Annihilator
}

function onStepIn(cid, item, position, lastPosition, fromPosition, toPosition, actor)
if(not isPlayer(cid)) then return true end

local i = item.actionid
if c and (not isItemDoor(item.itemid)) then
if(getCreatureStorage(cid, i)) == 1 then
doCreatureSetStorage(cid, i, -1)
doCreatureSay(cid, c, TALKTYPE_MONSTER_SAY)
end
end
return true
end

ey when time is up, i cant enter anni again with all my chars i need to do reload action to make it work :S and if i done with the quest then go to temple after i get tp back to anni is say time is up!

Ok now you dont get tp backed when you done the quest but if you are still in the room and when time is up nobady can enter anni again it get destroyed!

not agree .. I made it :p

"§ new option: fightTime - coutdown, how long players can fight"

after that fightTime, players are ejected from anni!

@down has improved, that what didn't work before? IS IMPORTANT! :)

Last edited:
i know but when im ejected the anni dont work again

Andy could you make that we can put diffrent mob example: demons, orshabaal in anni

UP yes pls

But the script has only 1 mob cant you make so we can change mobs? demon + orshabaal

Last edited:
[Error - Action Interface]
data/actions/scripts/quests/annihilator_neu.lua
Description:
data/actions/scripts/quests/annihilator_neu.lua:145: attempt to index global 'npcHandler' (a nil value)

Why ?
TFS 0.3.6 V8

Back